Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Clear soles ftl....again. Nike is lazy and cheap. Im friggin tired of iced bottoms for every foam. Good pics justin

pics are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by purplehazen

black sole is cool, but that green one is a lil better. its tempting getting a pair early but its just not worth it imo... i know you gonna do something crazy with those mayhem, cant wait to see what you come up with.. these joints are crazy

Manny these joints are hot but they would look better with the all black half cent sole that would go perfect with these
pimp.gif
you aint never lie, they stepped they game up with these.. i hope you gonna kill these soon in the hood so i can see them in person... you dominicans aint no joke

black sole is cool, but that green one is a lil better. its tempting getting a pair early but its just not worth it imo... i know you gonna do something crazy with those mayhem, cant wait to see what you come up with.. these joints are crazy

Manny these joints are hot but they would look better with the all black half cent sole that would go perfect with these
pimp.gif
you aint never lie, they stepped they game up with these.. i hope you gonna kill these soon in the hood so i can see them in person... you dominicans aint no joke

pimp.gif

You know me Im on my grind all the time 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

You know me Im on my grind all the time 
pimp.gif

i wonder if the blue soles dye trick would work for these if instead of using a blue dye a black or deep grey was used to create that "smoked" look

i wonder if the blue soles dye trick would work for these if instead of using a blue dye a black or deep grey was used to create that "smoked" look

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

I was thinking the same thing kinda like the soles on the Motorsport 6's or just completely black like the pics above

Originally Posted by freshlikedasani91

I was thinking the same thing kinda like the soles on the Motorsport 6's or just completely black like the pics above

Back
Top Bottom