Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

These will be copped.

I've never worn foams until the Pewters. I've never worn Kobes or LeBrons until this year and they are on 6 & 8 for their signature line. I've been collecting kicks since I was 14 I'm 21 now.... Up until this year everything has been JB.

All I'm saying is y'all OG foam heads stay getting upset cuz there is "new hype" surrounding the foams. Just realize That with price jumps and quality falls JB is going down the drain and sneakerheads are moving on... I know I am!

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

These will be copped.

I've never worn foams until the Pewters. I've never worn Kobes or LeBrons until this year and they are on 6 & 8 for their signature line. I've been collecting kicks since I was 14 I'm 21 now.... Up until this year everything has been JB.

All I'm saying is y'all OG foam heads stay getting upset cuz there is "new hype" surrounding the foams. Just realize That with price jumps and quality falls JB is going down the drain and sneakerheads are moving on... I know I am!
This!!! Wasn't really feeling foams until I started college and started seeing them more often. They were always nice just couldn't afford them as a young buck
laugh.gif
but I think after these pines I will be done with the foams for a little bit. There needs to be something crazy nice to sway me the foam way again.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

These will be copped.

This!!! Wasn't really feeling foams until I started college and started seeing them more often. They were always nice just couldn't afford them as a young buck
laugh.gif
but I think after these pines I will be done with the foams for a little bit. There needs to be something crazy nice to sway me the foam way again.

Smh at Nike not showing no love for the kids in the south that go back to school in August.

Smh at Nike not showing no love for the kids in the south that go back to school in August.

I've never really been into foams, which is weird since I'm from the DMV, but I think these are starting to make me appreciate the whole line. I love the C/W on these. Those bright colors like electric blue and green or whatever don't belong on a rugged shoe like this. I will definitely be copping these, and now I am on the lookout for royals, coppers, pearls, and dooms. Maybe eggplants too...Oh no, what have I got myself in to 
devil.gif

I've never really been into foams, which is weird since I'm from the DMV, but I think these are starting to make me appreciate the whole line. I love the C/W on these. Those bright colors like electric blue and green or whatever don't belong on a rugged shoe like this. I will definitely be copping these, and now I am on the lookout for royals, coppers, pearls, and dooms. Maybe eggplants too...Oh no, what have I got myself in to 
devil.gif

Im convinced that there aren't too many people out there that genuinely like sneakers. Now a days its all about everyone just following the "wave"
30t6p3b.gif

Im convinced that there aren't too many people out there that genuinely like sneakers. Now a days its all about everyone just following the "wave"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

devil.gif

alien.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

devil.gif

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom