Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Definitely the best foam CW this year. Gonna cop at least 3 more pairs on the US release.
Not hate, but what are you going to with 3 pairs of foams? 1 pair can get you through a lifetime.

Cmon now RL, you know 90% of the people in here never had foams before the craze started 
laugh.gif

You must not know me well.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yea, at this point with rd so close there's really no reason to be copping early

agree 
your better off paying more for a legit pair from a mom and pop shop getting the shoe directly from nike then paying out the pooper for a b grade 

yea, at this point with rd so close there's really no reason to be copping early

agree 
your better off paying more for a legit pair from a mom and pop shop getting the shoe directly from nike then paying out the pooper for a b grade 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

agree 

So a "b-grade" pair isn't a legit pair?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

agree 

So a "b-grade" pair isn't a legit pair?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I could use some Dooms in my life right about now...

jus tellin' my boy the same thing this weekend when we had our foam debate/convo

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I could use some Dooms in my life right about now...

jus tellin' my boy the same thing this weekend when we had our foam debate/convo

Back
Top Bottom