NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

nike-foamposite-pro-electric-green.jpg

good lookin Fresh. here is a closer look

i told everybody on niketalk they were going to look like this. it was obvious.

Electric Green was the first color in the official colorway name

electric green/black so electric green was obviously going to be the foam color.

Honestly i'm not a foam head but these don't look too bad.

i told everybody on niketalk they were going to look like this. it was obvious.

Electric Green was the first color in the official colorway name

electric green/black so electric green was obviously going to be the foam color.

Honestly i'm not a foam head but these don't look too bad.

pictures via SneakerNews.com

Smh - looks like some @ nike dropped the ball on these.
I like the black velvet and the green trim on the tongue, but the neon green foam is a NO-GO.

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-black-1.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-black-2.jpg

pictures via SneakerNews.com

Smh - looks like some @ nike dropped the ball on these.
I like the black velvet and the green trim on the tongue, but the neon green foam is a NO-GO.

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-black-1.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-black-2.jpg

Black bottoms would've been better, but i guess they forgot about that since everyone oozes over clear soles nowadays still copped tho i'll do a sole swap with my black pro's

Black bottoms would've been better, but i guess they forgot about that since everyone oozes over clear soles nowadays still copped tho i'll do a sole swap with my black pro's

Idk. My prediction say whether they are Hella nasty Peeps will still cop... Either to cop or to Flip. Too much Hype on random color of Foams!

Idk. My prediction say whether they are Hella nasty Peeps will still cop... Either to cop or to Flip. Too much Hype on random color of Foams!

What can you POSSIBLY rock with these?

I'll probably end up copping just to flip depending on the market for 'em. Go ahead and slobber over the soles!! Lol.

What can you POSSIBLY rock with these?

I'll probably end up copping just to flip depending on the market for 'em. Go ahead and slobber over the soles!! Lol.

I get the sense that these will somehow end up being like the coppers. Hyped up till and when release day arrives, but give it a few months and the hype dies and you got people trying to flip em for retail or below that
laugh.gif
 I made the mistake of copping the coppers on release day for $280 (HYPE DOES KILL) and just couldn't bare the sight of them in my closet any longer, so i sold em for $150.

I get the sense that these will somehow end up being like the coppers. Hyped up till and when release day arrives, but give it a few months and the hype dies and you got people trying to flip em for retail or below that
laugh.gif
 I made the mistake of copping the coppers on release day for $280 (HYPE DOES KILL) and just couldn't bare the sight of them in my closet any longer, so i sold em for $150.

^
eek.gif
$280 on release day
smh.gif
I hope you got plenty of wears out of them if you let them go for $150.

^
eek.gif
$280 on release day
smh.gif
I hope you got plenty of wears out of them if you let them go for $150.

Back
Top Bottom