Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

just got a pair locally and only $6.00 over retail with nyc tax 

please dont message me 
403118502.jpg

Damn my dude 160 stays coppin @!% early... Props my guy I see u over there doin it super big...

Just grabbed my pair today. Similar to 160 I only had to pay 10 bucks over retail. Happy with them but for people saying they look like the coppers. I thought this as well until i put them side by side. Maybe in very bad low light they look similar but in a regular lit room or especially sun light these look way different. More of an eggplant look.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

i am going to pass on these air force 1's i mean whatever they are they come in every color

indifferent.gif

Didn't get the joke...AF1s come in all color blockings now & he's saying foams are becoming the same way

why are people complaining about variety lol
obviously the argument would be saturating the market, but who gives a 
indifferent.gif
 buy them if you like them and don't look at other peoples feet when they walk by if you feel like hating on a shoe

After seeing those pics it's a definite purchase for me, hopefully I can get a pair from my local shop

I was in the Atlanta airport yesterday and some tall guy had them on. They're gorgeous in person. The color really stands out to me, and it seems llike they're almost glowing or something.

I asked him where he got them and he said he runs for Nike so they sent him a pair. I don't know what that means.

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by MrDozo

i have coppers and the gold flights.

Might cop these for trading bait.
WORD. 

that sounds like a great idea...not a fan of foams too much except the eggplants...but might be able to get me something i actually want by trading these

These are a definite cop for me. Only got enough cash for 1 shoe this month and i missed on the LeBrons n yeezy's lol

pairs on lock! i hate NY sneakerheads bc it's much easier for them to cop any/everything early (this includes. i used to have it like that, but the mom N pop spots here in bmore have fallen off hard. ##!* is !!#%%% ridiculous!

Ndc still claiming "we dont know yet if we are getting em"

Biion dollar company doesnt know if thy have enuf pairs for online release? 9 days before?

I think its part of their plan. Not telling everyone will make people decide to ge hook ups elsewhere
Or try n cop in store

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pairs on lock! i hate NY sneakerheads bc it's much easier for them to cop any/everything early (this includes. i used to have it like that, but the mom N pop spots here in bmore have fallen off hard. ##!* is !!#%%% ridiculous!

Info on ma n pop stores in bore?
nerd.gif

Since when did foam PROS become 220? This is getting rediculous, weren't the last pros 190? BTW for those in the DMV, this won't be a hard pickup at all even though there are rumblings of being limited.

Back
Top Bottom