Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by apthekid

All sold out in Philly (where I live)...went to DC for the holiday...every store in the mall still has em. Sold out in Philly...readily available in DC.

Bizarro World
naw 69th street still has them at kicks and footlocker come grab

Originally Posted by Dabaomb

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

N thats not even the worst of it.

I just cant understand skinny jeans

Tight all the way to the nuts? Cant even get ur hands in ur pockets

And glasses with no lenses?

C"mon man!
I agree...imo, skinny jeans are one of those styles that years from now when you look at pictures, you'll think to yourself, what the ..... was I thinking?

If you workout, you can't wear skinny jeans, and if you don't workout why in the world would you want to accentuate the fact that you have skinny legs and no muscle?
If you have a man's body, you shouldn't be able to fit into skinny jeans.

Haha right!!!!

I aint no 10 year old boy, nor do i wanna dress like it

Or dress lile i stole my sis pants and my 9 year old brothers shirt

As long as you not one of these goobers still rockin clothing 3 sizes too big. Those people are just as bad as those of the nut hugger lineage.

There's kind of this thing, it's a medium between the two extremes, it's called a proper fit.

Just got mine in from fedex and all I can say is wow!!! The pics on here do not do these shoes justice! So happy that I was able to order a pair. Head turner for sure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol resellers are taking major Ls on these sneakers. Looks im going to get a pair for about 150 shipped since ive got about 80 dollars worth of ebay bucks to spend.

How did this go from a Foam discussion to a cuffing discussion.

I grabbed these the other day, had to order the 13, but they came through with them. Can't complain. First fair of Foams since the OG's back in the days.

I sent my pair back. The color shift wasn't as drastic as I thought. More copper-ish than anything. I rather have the Pines, even eggplants or Stealthes, if those are coming out.

Biggest flop of a foamposite ever?

ALL THE WAY TRIPPIN... THE UNC BLUE FOAMS DEF HAVE TO BE ONE OF, IF NOT, THE BIGGEST FOAM FLOP AND CERTAINLY BEAT THESE FOR FLOPS... EVEN THE FIRST BLACK-RED/NEON GREEN'S THAT RELEASED IN 07 BEAT THESE FOR FLOPPING

Biggest Flop? LOL, Dudes are wildin with these statements! We don't know exactly how many they sold at $220, but I'm pretty sure these were way more produced/available than the most recent foam releases. Still, these were a near sellout in major markets, and the inventory numbers will slowly dwindle in the smaller markets as well. Even if they go on sale to $150-$160ish, and a few pairs hit outlets, Nike made out.

I would also point out how available the bright green pros were on major websites for months; and these won't be this close, but a few years back the Anthracites (now going for $1k+) were in outlets for easy pick-up in NJ. Definitely wouldn't call these a flop!

Last edited:
Biggest Flop? LOL, Dudes are wildin with these statements! We don't know exactly how many they sold at $220, but I'm pretty sure these were way more produced/available than the most recent foam releases. These were a near sellout in major markets, and the inventory numbers will slowly dwindle in the smaller markets as well. Even if they go on sale to $150-$160ish, and a few pairs hit outlets, Nike made out.
I would also point out how available the bright green pros were on major websites for months; and these won't be this close, but a few years back the Anthracites (now going for $1k+) were in outlets for easy pick-up in NJ. Definitely wouldn't call these a flop!

You def right folks wilin

ALL THE WAY TRIPPIN... THE UNC BLUE FOAMS DEF HAVE TO BE ONE OF, IF NOT, THE BIGGEST FOAM FLOP AND CERTAINLY BEAT THESE FOR FLOPS... EVEN THE FIRST BLACK-RED/NEON GREEN'S THAT RELEASED IN 07 BEAT THESE FOR FLOPPING

That's the truth. Either way if yall cats hate 'em, I scooped 'em, and I plan to rock my poor man coppers.

Yeah I remember seeing those on the sale rack and thinking UGLY. Now I wish I would have bought all of them. And then those Cactus and Black/red joints were on PYS for $130 forever. I am glad I copped these.

Back
Top Bottom