Nike Air Footscape Magista

I'm hoping to scoop a pair within the next two weeks, not sure if I'm gonna go with the green or the blue but I love how they look

Nike Metrotown in Vancouver. They don't do phone orders according to their Twitter. Hoping some of NT fam can eat! Good luck everyone!

I haven't bought anything from this mall since I got playoff 12s for 129.99 at I believe the start of 04, maybe b4 christmas 03.
Things sat there back then. I also got black 17s with the case for 150.
The best tho was when I got zoom generation first games in my size by driving up there at 130 in the afternoon the day they dropped.
I stopped going when raffles started and now just hunt outlets.
My fav store in metro town used to be a chinese mom and pops outlet that was located where the food court is now.
I t closed in like 98 or 99......I scooped jordan 16 lows, the ginger wheat 16s and vc1 shox there all for under 80 each.

Its a zoo there now and since house of hoops and the boutique stores opened up, getting a deal out of champs and the nike store has become impossible.
291 $ is like the price for anything tbere now :lol:

I swooped the red black outlet magistas today for 80us

This silhouette is starting to catch me, I might consider trying to cop. How comfortable are they?

Back
Top Bottom