Nike Air Force 1 "Black History Month 2010″

Originally Posted by Kawarskih

were they sold out of big sizes?

the foot action said the biggest size they had was a 12 and i got there at openin'
not sure if they made them in 13s

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i got mines for retail and this is a nice package from the box to the shoes, the leather is smooth and comfortable thanks nike for letting regular customers cop these. and o yea i just had to do it

47b362e414ecc4abfd8105b239981d43d88d4956.jpg

i did this to my clark kent spark dunks
i may have to get some more laces and do this for the bhms too!

why is it so hard to find them if u guys keep talkin bout how easy it is to cop?

nike rep just told me they will NOT be hitting their online store they do not even have them listed in inventory but she did give me info on which nike stores still had my size, unfortunately only 1 that already told me no phone orders

Man...I should have waited and just grabbed them for retail instead of paying extra SMH lol naw im good..I dont mind paying searchin extra since he always hooks me up! Just keep me updated with what is dropping and we good. These are beautiful, no one had them around in my area VA unless employees just werent telling me the truth.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Man...I should have waited and just grabbed them for retail instead of paying extra SMH lol naw im good..I dont mind paying searchin extra since he always hooks me up! Just keep me updated with what is dropping and we good. These are beautiful, no one had them around in my area VA unless employees just werent telling me the truth.

Only spot that had them in the DMV was HOH.

Major said they might get them at some point.

Saw these today, and passed. $135 is too much to pay for something I would never wear. I really don't like the patent swoosh.

Im really feelin these and Imma try 2 track a pair down , Havent purchhased an AF1s since Rasheeds Patent Leathers Lo's...

Back
Top Bottom