Nike Air Force 180 Olympic 2016 | Release Date: 7/7/16 MSRP $140

smile.gif

Last time they dropped the OG olympic cw Finish Line had them for $69, won't see them that cheap this time.

i got these for $60 at my local dr jays last time around, im hoping i can do the same.. these are one of the most comfy kicks ever.. and they fly

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i got these for $60 at my local dr jays last time around, im hoping i can do the same.. these are one of the most comfy kicks ever.. and they fly

I PAID $45 AT VIM I COPPED 2 PAIRS BACK THEN...STILL GOT ONE DS

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Word.

I got these on South Street in Philly for like $60 after getting the Diamond SBs.  That was 2004.

We that "old" in the game that we seeing re-re-re-retros now!  Mine still fresh! 
laugh.gif

If they do them right I'll cop.  Hope we get the blk/red/blue colorway too.  But when they were retroed in '05 I really dug this colorway here.  I really thiought I was doin' it with my Pau Gasol swingman Grizzlies.
1-nike-air-force-180-charles-barkley-2005-sepatufresh-kicks-box.jpg

Definitely need another pair of Olympics, my '05's were so trashed I had to throw them out. But my blk/blue's are still
smile.gif

But I still hope they come out again...

still got my white silver pair and black blues. would be nice to add these to the collection.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Definitely need another pair of Olympics, my '05's were so trashed I had to throw them out. But my blk/blue's are still
smile.gif

But I still hope they come out again...
My '05 Olympics still look pretty good except for the slightly yellowed swoosh. My black/royal still look like this plus I have another pair DS, so I'm hoping that they come out with more of the original colorways like the white Sixers color scheme
smile.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

I still have my pair. I want them to re-release the OG Back/White/Blue/Red colorway instead. 

I had both these colors when they retro'd back in 2005(I believe). I gave both of them away to a less fortunate friend smh

Back
Top Bottom