Nike Air Force 180

i like them but for $120???damn, come on nike...acting like the economy is doing well.....

frown.gif

I seen these in person, I wasn't impressed by them, but they're simple. But $120 is a little too much.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

AIR FORCE MAX180

not air max

These are too dull. Wish I had an extra pair of grey/rave pink 180's right about now.
fixed
happy.gif

i love these. where can i get them. these are not the same ones at finishline. these are more rare. can anyone help me. please post a link or store (i live inphilly) for where i can get these. im a size 12. thanks for the help.

The red laces make the shoes pop.

I like the one with red laces better, but they still need a little something, like a speckle/splatter painted midsole.

liked them in the pics until I saw them in person. Didnt like at all for some reason

They are disapointing wen u see them. The nubuck is light and the quality is vvvvbad. The Blk/Yllw is a better pair, but both are a pass.

Ill those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, the red laces are ok but i guess can be easily changes, thats whats up that these are droppin cuz i been look for another pair of the blacl/royalones buts cant find them, this is a a hot colorway

Back
Top Bottom