Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Anthracite/ Black/ Hot Red - Vol. Don't Mess This One Up

^this

nike_logo.jpg

finally saw these in person
sick.gif

Def. pass. Ill stick with my FW's
pimp.gif

and to the question above, yes they are every where by me. Footaction had like 5 pairs on display.

anyone in the nyc area has either of the first 2 colorways for a nyc meet up for $160.00 or under and the shoe need to be deadstock and either a size 8.5 or 9ornly e-mail

if your not in the nyc are or the shoes are not deadstock dont bother to e-mail me

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

anyone in the nyc area has either of the first 2 colorways for a nyc meet up for $160.00 or under and the shoe need to be deadstock and either a size 8.5 or 9 ornly e-mail

if your not in the nyc are or the shoes are not deadstock dont bother to e-mail me
anyone got DMPs size 12 only, if over retail i aint payin........ DS with reciept

anyone in the nyc area has either of the first 2 colorways for a nyc meet up for $160.00 or under and the shoe need to be deadstock and either a size 8.5 or 9 ornly e-mail

they got da first 2 colors around my way for 200 a piece.

same here....i know some1 has this or knows where to get it dont hold out...help me out here

Love the Air Max, but just not for Griffey....

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

their everywhere by me nobody buying them
roll.gif

thats cause they look and feel chaep/fake!!
roll.gif

aint nobody gonna buy those for retail...i went to the mall and saw them in person and all i could do was shake my head and put them back on the shelve.

they're everywhere, but don't get it twisted... these are selling like crazy. i can't go anywhere w/ out seeing at least 2-3 dudes rocking them.which is why mine will remain ds til next summer.

Im glad these arent getting as much hype as the other two cws, im not too worried about not finding a pair.

Go Griffey, one more year.

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red, NDS Air Trainer SC High White/University Blue (size 12)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they got da first 2 colors around my way for 200 a piece.

nah not looking to over pay more then i have to anymore on shoes

was hoping i could do a meet up with a niketalker for a ds pair

but now i dont even know if i really want the shoes anyway

but thanks

Back
Top Bottom