Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

We have been blessed.

Nike Air Griffey Max II "Fresh Water" (via NiceKicks)

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-fresh-water-1.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-fresh-water-2.jpg

2010 saw The Kid’s exit from the game of baseball, but 2011 will see him return… to footwear. Unfortunately Ken Griffey Jr. won’t be seen circling the diamond any time soon, but his signature kicks will be returning all year long, including the Air Griffey Max II “Fresh Water.

We have been blessed.

Nike Air Griffey Max II "Fresh Water" (via NiceKicks)

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-fresh-water-1.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-ii-fresh-water-2.jpg

2010 saw The Kid’s exit from the game of baseball, but 2011 will see him return… to footwear. Unfortunately Ken Griffey Jr. won’t be seen circling the diamond any time soon, but his signature kicks will be returning all year long, including the Air Griffey Max II “Fresh Water.

wassup with da strategic move to call em "freshwater" instead of mariner emerald....is it nike making sure they ain't tryin to pay potential royalties or something?

it just sounds forced from da pressbox.....otherwise these are copped either way.

wassup with da strategic move to call em "freshwater" instead of mariner emerald....is it nike making sure they ain't tryin to pay potential royalties or something?

it just sounds forced from da pressbox.....otherwise these are copped either way.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Coulda Left It At This My Dude
wink.gif

Coulda Left It At This My Dude
wink.gif

Nike and JB are bringin heat in 2011 like the did back in 1996.......reminds me of the good ol' days. Fresh Waters look good BTW!

Nike and JB are bringin heat in 2011 like the did back in 1996.......reminds me of the good ol' days. Fresh Waters look good BTW!

It was the same way with the AGM1s, you knew they weren't bringing mariner emerald back for these. 
These pics look better than the previous ones. At least this looks like we got carbon fiber at the heel. Some of the early pics look too shiny and smooth, and I was thinking plastic 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom