Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

So you can ruin Blakes knees? No chance anyone wants to follow Vince's knee problems which I think Shox Contributed to.

Lots of career shox dudes who had no injury issues. I myself spent a better part of a decade putting in a ton of court time in shox.

If anything Blake's shoes shouldn't include shox simply because his constantly moving 100mph, floor running game works better with a cushioning setup up that has a smoother transition and better lateral stability than a lot of heel shox shoes have. Full shox is actually usually damn good at both of those but I don't really see them re-committing to shox enough to build something like that.  

Hyperballer's still look solid though. First decent looking heel shox shoe since the elevate. Likely give them a turn just to see what improvements they've made in 4-5 years since. 

As for a Blake shoe. I'd snap them up in a second provided they look halfway decent.

Another couple years like the one he just had and it would be hard to deny the market for them.

Dude had the entire league captivated for a while this year. Fans, players, coaches, everybody.  

So you can ruin Blakes knees? No chance anyone wants to follow Vince's knee problems which I think Shox Contributed to.

Lots of career shox dudes who had no injury issues. I myself spent a better part of a decade putting in a ton of court time in shox.

If anything Blake's shoes shouldn't include shox simply because his constantly moving 100mph, floor running game works better with a cushioning setup up that has a smoother transition and better lateral stability than a lot of heel shox shoes have. Full shox is actually usually damn good at both of those but I don't really see them re-committing to shox enough to build something like that.  

Hyperballer's still look solid though. First decent looking heel shox shoe since the elevate. Likely give them a turn just to see what improvements they've made in 4-5 years since. 

As for a Blake shoe. I'd snap them up in a second provided they look halfway decent.

Another couple years like the one he just had and it would be hard to deny the market for them.

Dude had the entire league captivated for a while this year. Fans, players, coaches, everybody.  

Yeeeeah pretty bold statement. 
I do think a line of shoes/gear for Blake would work great though, especially with the Griffin logo possibilities. Hopefully we get something next year.

Yeeeeah pretty bold statement. 
I do think a line of shoes/gear for Blake would work great though, especially with the Griffin logo possibilities. Hopefully we get something next year.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Apparently Hyperdunks '11 will be available August 2011..
Will Nike release Blake Griffin PEs All Star PEs? Wait till Aug. 2011....

Hint....
happy.gif

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_lat3qrtB_REDUCED.jpg

eek.gif
....Wow...I want those...and I don't even like most of the colorways of the Hyperdunk 2011s, wasn't planning on getting them before I saw these. Hopefully these won't be hard to get...

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Apparently Hyperdunks '11 will be available August 2011..
Will Nike release Blake Griffin PEs All Star PEs? Wait till Aug. 2011....

Hint....
happy.gif

Blake_Griffin_SlamDunk_HYP_lat3qrtB_REDUCED.jpg

eek.gif
....Wow...I want those...and I don't even like most of the colorways of the Hyperdunk 2011s, wasn't planning on getting them before I saw these. Hopefully these won't be hard to get...

Back
Top Bottom