Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

^Thanks for the pic Ty...those are the ones I'm waiting for.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by daaznfella

saw them too, they look more like a aqua-teal navy if that makes sense, the colorblocking reminded me of oly VIs...
Woah...
eek.gif
ur rite; yeah they do look like the Oly 6s
glad i'm not the only one who noticed. i posted this a while back to no response, i thought maybe i was crazy.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

OH I get it now. they didn't "mess up" the navy/white colorway (I said that because they need more red in them to really pop!), they tried to copy the Olympic Jordan VI colorway, which makes sense since we saw the samples in the black/infrared colorway... so this is secretly a triax 91 x jordan vi hybrid, sorta.... plus the one's posted p there are clearly VIII inspired... what a weird concept...

aj6_olympic_5.jpg
281r18m.jpg

Infrared's look decent..... normally infra is sick on most kicks, but these is alright.....

YO,
so is the teal/infrared cw droppin this month?
lacelocked.com is taking pre orders and they are expected to ship July 25th.

all i'm really interested in is that teal/infrared colorway (about to cop the original structure triax '91 in that same colorway). and even those,i'll have to try them on first.

are these dropping at footlocker, footaction, champs?

sure hope so, so i can catch 'em with that employee discount if i decide to cop...

The OG Infrared cw dropped at NT Chicago yesterday, copped a size 9 today.
Don't know If I'm keeping them yet (was an impulse buy)
I'll post pics real soon, btw the box say's Air Hoop Structure LE and NT didn't get many pairs (they only had two size 9's).
so, check your spots NOW

Waiting for the INFRAs. The Midnight blue/white joints are on swoosh for like $70bucks if anyone cares.

tried this on last weekend, i was kind of impressed. Support was pretty good and the cushion was straight.

Back
Top Bottom