Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

These are wack

The best part of these is that this means the Huarache Flight's will probably be retroed

These are wack

The best part of these is that this means the Huarache Flight's will probably be retroed

The white/blue/mangos look really nice

If the royal and purple ones come out I'm definitely picking those up too

The white/blue/mangos look really nice

If the royal and purple ones come out I'm definitely picking those up too

These are a slap in the face, IMO. We've been waiting for the OG colorway of the white Bball Huaraches and they give us something kinda close in color-scheme, but with a free sole. SMH.

These are a slap in the face, IMO. We've been waiting for the OG colorway of the white Bball Huaraches and they give us something kinda close in color-scheme, but with a free sole. SMH.

I like. And I can see Amare making the transition from the Trainers to these. Knicks cw's would be illy.

I like. And I can see Amare making the transition from the Trainers to these. Knicks cw's would be illy.

I like. I remember having the OGs for JV basketball. I think it was 1993.

I like. I remember having the OGs for JV basketball. I think it was 1993.

Other than the blue/mangos, the colorways are extremely weak and not creative

Just black with a colored outsole.....awful

Other than the blue/mangos, the colorways are extremely weak and not creative

Just black with a colored outsole.....awful

the all black pairs would look better if they had some color on the uppers that matched the sole, and maybe a third accent color. The gray needs to have a gray sole...the white just looks out of place. I'd still cop for the cheap, since I missed out on the OG version.

the all black pairs would look better if they had some color on the uppers that matched the sole, and maybe a third accent color. The gray needs to have a gray sole...the white just looks out of place. I'd still cop for the cheap, since I missed out on the OG version.

Back
Top Bottom