Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

^ Agreed. That small detail helped make the shoe. What also bugs me is how they got the color blocking on the midsole right with these, but they decided to screw it up on the Emerald/Berry joints. There's no rhyme or reason to when they get it right, apparently.

I always had problems with the strap on these. Makes it a bit tight on the midfoot
yea, the strap too small and it squeeze n messes up my shoe strings when tied. so i wear them un-strap since i rem.

i digg those camo huaraches, they all fire besides those red suede ones.. all will be copp eventually besides those reds

Last edited:
I need the white and reds, those blue gray, the obsidian/blue, cool greys to retro. 

God, I went HAM on huaraches in college. 

I don't know why they didn't give these the "premium" treatment.. I woulda paid the extra $10 for stitched NA and better materials..

Psht. You already paying $15 over the 2011 price. $125 retail would have just been... Nike I guess, smh...

Anywho...

My take:

- These are made better (not the paper pleather on the white inner and outer)...

- Nubuck is better (not that cheap raised paper thin crap they used last time)...

- Comes in better "stackable" shoe box -- That was a serious complaint with the 2011s...

- They FIT better. They "feel" like the '01s...

Already on my 3rd pair...
View media item 1359419

Last edited:
eyes of hazel eyes of hazel Wow, well it's good to hear they did something right with them. I'm def looking forward to grabbing a couple pairs, I haven't owned a pair since the originals in middle school. It seems quite a few ppl have to size up .5, did you size up or are they TTS for you?

Seen and tried these on at champs over the weekend. Honestly quality is good, not great. To me the cool blue color is spot on but its' nubuck material is actually a step down from the 2011 in terms of how it looks/feels. 2011 had that nappy suede like the OG, color was just off. With these its vice versa. I thought they'd run smaller, but for me they fit exactly like 2011 version. I'll be going TTS on these when I copp in couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

dhtowng dhtowng

I feel you but the issue with 2011s was the thinness of the gray suede they used.

I literally put a hole in the upper and back part by using nubuck spray and brushing it with a soft shoe brush. :smh:

So these have the og color, but the material of the '01s.

They look so much better on foot and built so much better than the '11s, I'm accepting this release with no regrets.

-----

edshoecator edshoecator , This place will always be home for me until I croke. Ain't gone nowhere.

Champs has these :nerd:

Damn, wish I saw this earlier before I picked up my Kobe's. Champ's was right across from Footlocker.

Bet they glow in the dark and/or have reflective material.

They're dope to me, but I'm not going out of my way for em.

Back
Top Bottom