Nike Air Internationalist Retro - Feb 5, 2014

Don't want a lunar, but I came across these, and I'll try to scoop the blue/yellows or the grey/reds.

As slow as this thread moved way back when, surprise to see 2 pages :lol:

havent got my pair of these yet but with these on discount now and im taking my "break" in the next 2 months, may be picked them up with some discount codes :smokin

The Loopwheeler Nike collaborations have more often than not arrived on ancient Swoosh silhouettes. At the top of last year we saw the Loopwheeler x Nike Air Vortex and this time they’ve got a new duo of Nike Internationalist releases that stick with the tonal fleece look. The materials aren’t entirely unified between the two, as the grey pair wears a sort of ostrich looking Swoosh on the side where the navy has a more standard suede. See both below and remember that it’s not too often that the Loopwheeler x Nike creations show up stateside.

View media item 989944View media item 989950View media item 989954View media item 989959View media item 989962View media item 989963
via SN & http://nikeharajuku.jp/blog/2014/05/23/150500.php

the milan pair is fire, the womens liberty pair is too.. was gonna get them for my girl but she went with the dunk sky hi instead.. hopefully these hit the states soon.. i hope fnl gets them..

Sorry If I'm reviving a sleeping thread. These are fire. Anyone have on feet of the university reds?

One of the releases that is set to be available in the beginning of October is this Reflective Black pair. Featuring an all Black upper with a full based Reflective 3M detailing throughout the entire base. The build of the sneaker is a combination of perforated and smooth leather sitting atop a waffle sole.

You will be able to find the Nike Internationalist Mid “Reflective Black” available at select Nike retailers next month, like Crooked Tongues.

View media item 1195252View media item 1195253View media item 1195254View media item 1195255

Nike Internationalist GPX edition is suited for your vacation. To go along with the Nike Air Max 1 GPX we shared earlier, this Nike Internationalist features a Grey and Black floral printed upper. Other features include a Black patent leather Nike Swoosh and heel panel.

Whether your headed on a vacation or not, the Nike Internationalist GPX “Tropical” is set to hit select Nike Sportswear retailers in the states later this Fall, but is now available through Titolo.

View media item 1195257View media item 1195258View media item 1195259View media item 1195260

Surprised these aren't that popular. I want to get a pair but the good colorways are sold out.

Has anyone seen these sitting in any Euro shops that will ship to the United States.  Style: 705195-200 (Blue), 600 (Burgundy). 

They are currently available on Nike EU, but that doesn't help.  Thanks in advance

I got about 5 pair. It's a shoe I can rock to work without being stereotyped haha.

Back
Top Bottom