Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Finally got my pair had to pay $380 but I can live with that. Honestly still like my BLK/WHT pair more but hard to pass up on a classic.

Just got word I won a raffle for Champ 7 Cigars. Think I'll be able to trade them for Chi 1s, or be close enough on resell to cop? I basically only entered the raffle to use them as possible trade bait...
Same here. I entered a raffle for the Cigars so I can use em as tradebait instead. 

All you talking about taping over the logo on the insole... has anyone just successfully taken out this insole and swapped it for another? I was going to try it but it seems to be much more glued down than other shoes in the past, and I really don't want to tear it. Just wondering if anyone has done it cleanly...

Yeah I took them out. I use sof sole thin fit insoles for many of my shoes. I have a low arch on my left foot, so these help tremendously. Over the years, Ive had many store employees try to sell me thick insoles with higher arch supports, and it made it worse, but a few months ago, I went into finishline and told him about my low arch and he gave me these below. I almost told him no before he went to get them because of past experiences, but he was already gone. He came back and had them pulled out, and I was surprised to see the insoles were flat in the arch area, which is what I always wanted and they felt perfect. Props to you Mr. Finishline Greenspoint Mall employee! They are 19.99 at finishline stores. Make sure they fit the size of your shoe.

View media item 1584767

Last edited:
Neither would I, but some people prefers gimmicks and hype over classics. And while the Cigars look decent, those champagnes are horrible.
not only that, but, and I quote, "no one likes 7s" 
laugh.gif

Gimmicks man. Nike can re-release carnivores with a limited run and fancy store about how kanye and jordan collab on the shoe and boom...overnight success.

not only that, but, and I quote, "no one likes 7s" :lol:

Gimmicks man. Nike can re-release carnivores with a limited run and fancy store about how kanye and jordan collab on the shoe and boom...overnight success.

Oh, I was referring to the VI's, :lol:. Those VII's are worse, I mean, the burgundy pairs are okay, but that other pair is hideous. :x

I would not have Traded 2 pairs of Chi's for 1 pair of Frags!

Or a Pair of DSM for some Chi's unless the person wit DSM threw some money on top! $50-80 bones

Chi's will end up higher then ROYALTY!

Yeah I took them out. I use sof sole thin fit insoles for many of my shoes. I have a low arch on my left foot, so these help tremendously. Over the years, Ive had many store employees try to sell me thick insoles with higher arch supports, and it made it worse, but a few months ago, I went into finishline and told him about my low arch and he gave me these below. I almost told him no before he went to get them because of past experiences, but he was already gone. He came back and had them pulled out, and I was surprised to see the insoles were flat in the arch area, which is what I always wanted and they felt perfect. Props to you Mr. Finishline Greenspoint Mall employee! They are 19.99 at finishline stores. Make sure they fit the size of your shoe.

View media item 1584767

Thanks for the info! Did the CHI soles come out damage? They just seem to be glued down so damn well.

Back
Top Bottom