Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The two times that I've seen people wear Chicagos, I noticed a crazy angular crease. I've never experienced that problem on any of my 1s. Is that because the person's foot is too narrow? The picture posted above at the futbol match has a minor one of the right foot.
They kinda crease on the side panels more than toes--it's weird, the toebox ain't creased on mine at all, likely cos of the soft leather.

The two times that I've seen people wear Chicagos, I noticed a crazy angular crease. I've never experienced that problem on any of my 1s. Is that because the person's foot is too narrow? The picture posted above at the futbol match has a minor one of the right foot.

They kinda crease on the side panels more than toes--it's weird, the toebox ain't creased on mine at all, likely cos of the soft leather.

Thats exactly what its from the soft leather....

Ive worn these 4 or 5 times & side creases are the only ones i got

View media item 1603597View media item 1603599

Thats exactly what its from the soft leather....

Ive worn these 4 or 5 times & side creases are the only ones i got
I remember my buddy had some UNDFT Dunks in high school. It was the first time I'd seen creases like that. I just assumed it was that way because his feet were rather large. I don't really mind creases at all. These aren't no where near as bad as the pairs I've seen in person lol.

Last edited:
finally found a pair I considered dropping the bread on and dude refunds me because I asked some questions and didn't check his NT feedback...good look to those looking out much appreciated.

finally found a pair I considered dropping the bread on and dude refunds me because I asked some questions and didn't check his NT feedback...good look to those looking out much appreciated.
Smh that's not right call fam out

ANYONE, pick up Chi's at the NEW Shoe Palace Grand Opening in Hollywood over the weekend?

wondering how many pairs they had? 
grin.gif

ANYONE, pick up Chi's at the NEW Shoe Palace Grand Opening in Hollywood over the weekend?

wondering how many pairs they had? 
grin.gif
70 pairs of the Chicagos and Yeezy Boost Low. But 3 day camp and 4/5 roll calls per day. Not worth it.

Last edited:
Is there a reason people dont reply on Yeezy 2 legit checks, even in the legit check section? Is there a rule or something?

Finally wore mines. Probably the most comfortable Jordan 1s I've worn. Leather is so soft compared to the 2013.

After finally getting a first-hand experience with this new mold via picking up the SBBs, I decided to pick up two pairs of these for $660 shipped. I figured $330 per pair was a decent deal on these. Thoughts? I really want to turn one into a pair of Black Toes.

After finally getting a first-hand experience with this new mold via picking up the SBBs, I decided to pick up two pairs of these for $660 shipped. I figured $330 per pair was a decent deal on these. Thoughts? I really want to turn one into a pair of Black Toes.

doesn't sound bad

Finally picked up my pair that Pinoyboy sold to me and am very pleased. Thanks again Pinoyboy for working with me on the shipping and trusting me. Appreciate it.

Damn you got a nice deal

Up to you on th customizing. I'm not into customizing already done kicks. Lasers sure but if you can do an amazing job hen go for it

Back
Top Bottom