Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
TIhCRE9RVPlS0.gif

Congrats and you only got two feet so now what? You were wrong get over it.
Pairs for Trade Bait when I feel like it. Wrong With What :lol:? Fam I don't care about your [emoji]128546[/emoji] story *cues sad violin 10 hours video* fugg outta here widdit. Say you got your [emoji]127824[/emoji] and keep it movin F the extra ****. Want me to say my uncle got his hospital bed wheeled down to FootLooker so he could enter a raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Pairs for Trade Bait when I feel like it. Wrong With What
laugh.gif
? Fam I don't care about your [emoji]128546[/emoji] story *cues sad violin 10 hours video* fugg outta here widdit. Say you got your [emoji]127824[/emoji] and keep it movin F the extra ****. Want me to say my uncle got his hospital bed wheeled down to FootLooker so he could enter a raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
Fam...Check your inbox soon!

Pairs for Trade Bait when I feel like it. Wrong With What :lol:? Fam I don't care about your [emoji]128546[/emoji] story *cues sad violin 10 hours video* fugg outta here widdit. Say you got your [emoji]127824[/emoji] and keep it movin F the extra ****. Want me to say my uncle got his hospital bed wheeled down to FootLooker so he could enter a raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
Hold up I didn't say anything to you, you commented on something you were wrong. About and I addressed that....

Its cool fam....I do see your pt with that kids post over 2 other 1 thread lol...just saying, lets just stay with the chicago topic..
Its cool fam....I do see your pt with that kids post over 2 other 1 thread lol...just saying, lets just stay with the chicago topic..
Why is that even an issue? If he didn't like the post all he has to do is scroll by it. There are 3 Air Jordan 1 threads that apply to where I posted I got the shoe, if that's an issue you guys should contact admins so we only have one Jordan 1 thread

I rock 3 pairs with different laces.....red, black, and one pair black and red. And sitting on the other two :tongue:

Why is that even an issue? If he didn't like the post all he has to do is scroll by it. There are 3 Air Jordan 1 threads that apply to where I posted I got the shoe, if that's an issue you guys should contact admins so we only have one Jordan 1 thread
I dont care what you post...and congrats with your pickup.

.I was just replying back to @OGMCMXCII  post....

Back
Top Bottom