Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
so are these re-releasing or what?

what's nike gonna do with all of that unloaded stock?

Last edited:
Im started to be convinced that the NDC drop cancel was a marketing stunt considering they've been "holding" it for this long

What would nike get out of this?...nothing. They fired their head tech guy (new guy started in June 29th), they already was Megging folks over ATCs....

They brainwash the consumer psychologically by creating a fake supply/demand. If they create a sense of environment where certain models are no longer available due to xyz  reason, then that would result in less pairs out in the market available to be purchased. Thus, thirsty *** ______ can either try to buy up all the pairs due to this smoke screen illusion of there being less pairs in hopes of selling it for more later AND Nike gets it draws people in more for the next release or whatever due to this hype.  In reality, it was just a GR like any other. 

Last edited:
Maaaaaan, Nike ain't trying to brainwash nobody. FOH, LOL. Next you'll be telling me consumers have PTSD from the cancelled release.

I'm using brainwash in a really light manner... as in some of us are still aware of what they are pulling.  

" Next you'll be telling me consumers have PTSD from the cancelled release."

I don't know how your brain jumped to this statement, but hey its like wahteverzzzzzz

Whatevs, are you a 13 yo girl? I was using PTSD which is an actual result of being brainwashed. There is no conspiracy against the sneaker community by Nike. I do however think they are concerned with their site being compromised. Even if they did cancel the release as a marketing ploy, then that's all it is marketing.

Back
Top Bottom