Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
anybody have 1994 1's, as well as the 2001 black/reds? would love to know how the 1994's fit compared to the 2001's. the 2001 fit extremely tight, where i go .5 up. all the 1's released this year/last fit much bigger and i can stick TTS. any help would be appreciated...

That would be nice but alast NYC will get the biggest slice of that pie ( I believe flight23 NYC had the bigger allotment of the F23s on RD).
We did indeed 
happy.gif
... Any chance Flight23 had more pairs then Niketown? 

I hope that they do restock these Chicago 1's. the last time i purchased these it was not that hard, but I guess everyone was feeding into the OG hype, so the prices soared on these and made them super hard to get. Everywhere I went for these there was some kind of game being played. unless you got lucky you had to put out some extra bread for these.

Damn I want those 11 Bred's I have some breds I pulled the trigger on from a re-seller, but they are a little snug and I question the authenticity of them, I should have got a size 12 instead of 11.

I went TTS with my Bred 11s and they were too snug for my liking.

Well u proved that u don't know what ur talking about, cuz those are displays, not for sale....in that case everyone quick!!!! get to nike dc cuz they have jordan 1-23 avail in Georgetown colorways..
GMoney is probably right. Flight23 in NYC has an almost identical display separate from the actual display wall with a bunch of not available retros. 

I baught the 6's, and those were at the Niketown the photo was taken.Think what u want. Nothing to prove. Dude called me out and asked for a photo. There's the photo. There's really no reason for Niketown to generate hype or foot traffic for signature J's, that already exists. The Niketown just recently opened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom