Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
you wont miss out, plenty to go around. White/Red/Black sneakers are the company's staple, you'll get yours with minimal effort.

Shame on my mom for cryin about $60 shoes and only buyin me 1 pair for xmas in 85. Shouldve listened to me and she would be rollin now sellin truckloads on ebay lol.

Shame on my mom for cryin about $60 shoes and only buyin me 1 pair for xmas in 85. Shouldve listened to me and she would be rollin now sellin truckloads on ebay lol.

It's all relative. $65 was a lot back then for a shoe. I'm lucky I got one pair myself.

Scared they may be limited in resulting in me not getting the shoe. That's what happens to all us humans who really want something but gets hit with a major setback like the item being "limited" yea.. That! I can bet you any amount of money you have been "scared" of not getting something and I can bet you that something was probably less than $100. What I'm trying to say is..it's not about the item or the price. It's what it means to you that's most important.

End of class
Tupac?

Scared they may be limited in resulting in me not getting the shoe. That's what happens to all us humans who really want something but gets hit with a major setback like the item being "limited" yea.. That! I can bet you any amount of money you have been "scared" of not getting something and I can bet you that something was probably less than $100. What I'm trying to say is..it's not about the item or the price. It's what it means to you that's most important.

End of class

If it means something to you, then price isn't an issue.

Yall take sneakers too seriously. Yeah I'll be dissapointed if I strike out but I'll be damned I let it effect my emotions significantly for one second.

I got a closet full of sneakers that I barely get a chance to wear.

End of class

Yall take sneakers too seriously. Yeah I'll be dissapointed if I strike out but I'll be damned I let it effect my emotions significantly for one second.

I got a closet full of sneakers that I barely get a chance to wear.

Last edited:
Most I'm paying is $200 if I somehow strike out

I'm not gonna panic now tho we still got basically 2 months

Droppin this pic again to keep the thirst alive 
laugh.gif
 Lookin at my schedule...April should go by quick. Can't wait for this release. 

honesty JB has been trolling with this whole years releases, expect for this one. all the other shoes they released in 2015 have been meh.

Trying hard to desperately not to make any impulsive buys between now and 5/30 sheesh but not any April releases though...adding triple to the 1s collection

Back
Top Bottom