Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
anybody still preordering these? Found a consignment shop asking $275.

Personally I don't think these need preordering. If you strike out on these, and you tried? you should revamp your methods

I see no point in preordering right now, 2 months in advance. wait it out til we see allocationa nd what not.

even then, if you strike out i dont see these jumping $300+ first day

anybody still preordering these? Found a consignment shop asking $275.

Personally I don't think these need preordering. If you strike out on these, and you tried? you should revamp your methods
dont see the point right now - besides, if these are clearly going for a high resell (which i doubt) then they'll just refund your order, or cop with your money - resell, then refund you 
roll.gif

Paid 600 for 3 pairs. I'm good with that, no hassle in case it becomes madness. Will try for many more at retail.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
need this RD to come sooner, I've been deprived from copping things on RD since Frags  in Dec 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
havent kept up with J's in 2015 whats the drop difficulty like are they still sold out in 30 seconds or can you actually cop now?

I don't have a pair of black toes yet, I was thinking about getting an extra pair ( 4 pair instead of 3 ) and painting part of it black, and then maybe getting highlight reel for a tongue donor. What do you guys think about that idea? Would I be better off just buying a pair of black toes?

I don't have a pair of black toes yet, I was thinking about getting an extra pair ( 4 pair instead of 3 ) and painting part of it black, and then maybe getting highlight reel for a tongue donor. What do you guys think about that idea? Would I be better off just buying a pair of black toes?
Tongue would be short on the 2015 if you're gonna use the 2013 tongue. I think. 

Just buy black toes on the bay lol

Tongue would be short on the 2015 if you're gonna use the 2013 tongue. I think. 

Just buy black toes on the bay lol
The J1 Atlanta/Highlight Reel OG is the same MOLD HEIGHT like the new 2015 J1 OG's

I have Atlanta and the Lasers and they are the same Height and same length of the Tongue

will post a pic later.

The J1 Atlanta/Highlight Reel OG is the same MOLD HEIGHT like the new 2015 J1 OG's

I have Atlanta and the Lasers and they are the same Height and same length of the Tongue

will post a pic later.
Oh, thought it was longer. Haven't owned one of those newer 1's yet.

Carry on.

Paid 600 for 3 pairs. I'm good with that, no hassle in case it becomes madness. Will try for many more at retail.

hope you got from a reputable source, but 600 for 3 is damn good

as long as they are 100% authentic, good deal. most ill spend on a pair is $200. not a dime more.

Back
Top Bottom