Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Are people still receiving emails if they reserved or not? This is a long calling for raffle winners...

I would though lol. I can't speak for anybody else but I hate the idea of raffling something for sale. Which is why I never do them. Only reason I did this is because I could sign up from the comfort of my home, no shady store hopping etc..

I get it. When I won the online SBB raffle I thought this was the greatest idea ever. Now that I lost this one, I hate it too lol

Struck out on my account and my wife's account.

That's 0/3 so far on this on-line raffle system.

Lmao this makes no sense to me, I win a pair of multicolored fly knit racers from Nike with out even wanting them but I can't win any of these raffles 0for4 lol on to the next one

Well this chapter is finally close...its been a long journey and even tho I had been out of this thread a long time ago I'm glad i can finally see an end. People wanted and were waiting for NDC to release this well there you have it folks :lol: .

I still remember sitting in my couch that Friday night contemplating and going with the motions before the release that i had been prepping for a while when the famous tweet went out "the air Jordan 1 release has been cancelled" ... That ish changed the whole release for the worse, I been in this hobby a long time and this release is up there as far as memorable moments. thankfully I did pretty well with a lot of "homework". To all that got a pair congrats and to those who didn't....what are you waiting for? Don't let them creep up to bred and royal prices before you pull the trigger.

Man it's been a fun thread :pimp:

View media item 1603407

Last edited:
Welp I guess thats a wrap for me, got the "you weren't selected email." I held out for this online release but no luck, I guess that's just how it goes sometimes, good luck to everyone else. 

Last edited:
I do remember there being a raffle for the sbb but the only options I remember were for LV LA & SM not the online nearest to my area.. Some people even flew in that we're in neighboring states to Las Vegas, NV which is crazy dedication for a cop

There would have been an online inquiry on SNKRS like they did for the Chicagos and doing a release reminder, displayed for online purchase.

.. Eh I may be wrong tho that was back in May-ish before summer hit I believe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom