Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
yeah lol 1's have the most amount of variations and colorways. What do you mean "starting"? 
laugh.gif

So these will be my first Jordans of the year to cop. I saw pictures of them on feet and they are fiyah. Glad I didn't sleep on these.

I honestly think we will all flourish on this release. Especially those who put the work in. Jordan's are sitting on the shelves this year and despite what everyone in this forum thinks there isn't some celebrity endorsing these or whatever.

And a lot of people "in the sneaker game" don't even know these are dropping...

I honestly think we will all flourish on this release. Especially those who put the work in. Jordan's are sitting on the shelves this year and despite what everyone in this forum thinks there isn't some celebrity endorsing these or whatever.

These will be very hard to get mainly because of this very picture a lot of people still have the poster or remember the picture of Jordan wearing these. Jordan 1's OG's are one of the most sought after kicks. As I said in the other thread, I think these will be the first instant sell out for JB of the year.

Last edited:
1's usually don't sell too fast here in my area. Hoping for at least 1 pair. Month and a half to go!

Last edited:
**** YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You all  are going to be happy with these while I'm waiting on the Black/ Blue; Bred; and Shadows to release again 
frown.gif

Or for the angels to drop of a pair of the above mentioned shoes for retail in my hands. 

These will be very hard to get mainly because of this very picture a lot of people still have the poster or remember the picture of Jordan wearing these. Jordan 1's OG's are one of the most sought after kicks. As I said in the other thread, I think these will be the first instant sell out for JB of the year.

View media item 1489192

Yeah, but Jordan is wearing the Black Toe's in this picture.

not sure if srs...

Someone in a local fb group is doing hookups for retail. Imma have to jump on that one 

Jb starting to bastardize 1s. It's a sad day
They have been doing it for years
roll.gif

There is so many horrible Jordan 1 Phat, High retro + "OG" colourways and Jordan 1 mid colourways

Jordan 1 High original colourways are
nthat.gif

Last edited:
It's crazy how $65 in 1985 was considered "expensive"
It wasn't really considered expensive  back then... It's just that we've gotten used to Nike/JB milking our pockets egregiously throughout the years... 2011 Concord release really amped things up... Game will never be the same. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
It's crazy how $65 in 1985 was considered "expensive"

Yeah its crazy but minimum wage back then was around $3.35 hour. I wish we could have 1985 car prices. Average car price back then was $9,005 whereas in 2013 it was $31,252.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom