Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
seriously excited for this...... might move stuff to make grabbing more than 2 reasonable in my mind......

I was curious too so I did a double check and no card was found idk what he (my coworker) was talking about

had to sneek this because phones are not allowed

if its a bad pic im sorry

View media item 1504072
60227272.jpg

I was curious too so I did a double check and no card was found idk what he (my coworker) was talking about

Repped. The black laces for me look the most fiyahh. I'm glad they aren't lacing the sneakers up.

Laced or unlaced, I'm not gonna miss this release :pimp:

They are [emoji]128293[/emoji]

ok guys what is different bout this pair and "fake" pair? lace bags are the same, came unlaced has the little thing in the back. Also I looked it up fakes have a different lace bag don't come laced like that ect. Besides the quality I think I returned a legit pair 

View media item 1504072

ok guys what is different bout this pair and "fake" pair? lace bags are the same, came unlaced has the little thing in the back. Also I looked it up fakes have a different lace bag don't come laced like that ect. Besides the quality I think I returned a legit pair 
you didnt return anything & they are still fake ...stop lying to yourself kid

I'm just saying lol I'm done but I was roasted for absolutely nothing even the cardboard things inside the shoe were the same I'm done though lets worry about release day and how limited or not limited they shall be 

I'm just saying lol I'm done but I was roasted for absolutely nothing even the cardboard things inside the shoe were the same I'm done though lets worry about release day and how limited or not limited they shall be 
just dont try & pass off your fakes as a real pair closer to rd so you can get a real one....

nice, will cop for sure, hope these dont fly off shelves, what eles is releasing the same day that is gunna take some attention away from these?

THAT TONGUE.

LOOKS LIKE A SOFA!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Its is bro

thats what made me :wow:

if you go back to my original post about me getting them in our store and stocking them I mentioned the tongue because that's the 1st thing that caught my eye
nothing will top JB OGs but I can see them slowly putting in the effort

better late then never

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom