Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Do you think these will sellout on release day? I hope they make it to the outlets so I can grab a pair for Disco!

#NTQuestions

Do you think these will sellout on release day? I hope they make it to the outlets so I can grab a pair for Disco!

#NTQuestions

Nah. Just take your sweet time. Go in and get them a few weeks after. These are gonna sit just like all the other OG colorway NA 1s

Hate when its hype for a shoe I really want
That's like damn near every sneaker that releases in today's world...
laugh.gif

I used to buy flyknit racers on clearance, now you need a bot....LOL

Last edited:
Last edited:
so ive come to the conclusion that my only chance at these is to not go manual on NDC.....can someone PM me with a good ATC link...so many options for ATC im sure there are ****** ones and good ones ...would like to gain that info.... sucks that its come to this.. but after spending 2 hours of my life a couple weeks ago trying to checkout, I'm willing to pay the $15 lol...my hourly rate is way to high to waste so much time clicking

so ive come to the conclusion that my only chance at these is to not go manual on NDC.....can someone PM me with a good ATC link...so many options for ATC im sure there are ****** ones and good ones ...would like to gain that info.... sucks that its come to this.. but after spending 2 hours of my life a couple weeks ago trying to checkout, I'm willing to pay the $15 lol...my hourly rate is way to high to waste so much time clicking

Bruh u never lied glad I waited to call in my favor for these. I can't do it.

Last edited:
Subscribing to this thread & getting war ready, going to hit as many raffles as I can for these. I can't miss out and don't want to pay resale

Black and white weren't in greater numbers, they were just in less demand. Because people looked at them as a plain colorway, and not a OG colorway.

Compare that thread to the other OG release threads.
Team early
laugh.gif

I regret getting these
laugh.gif
People thought black and whites weren't OG?

Exclucity,montreal
They got almost all sizes in stock
60 can is like lil under 50 add shipping and i will pick them up tomorow or so for you bra

Stock pics of the royal KO's were so beautiful. I remember thinking it was a must cop but then lost interest once release day came.

Black and white weren't in greater numbers, they were just in less demand. Because people looked at them as a plain colorway, and not a OG colorway.

Compare that thread to the other OG release threads.

Team early :lol:

I regret getting these :lol:
People thought black and whites weren't OG?

People thought there were more Blk/Whts produced than the rest of the NA 1 line-up. But they failed to realize that there wasnt more numbers, just less demand.

Did a pre order for $190 for theses also did a reputable ATC service while they had a 15% off sale for $18 , also gonna try thru SNKRS app not done there also gonna get a couple raffles. Bring it i'm ready!!!!

Pre-order for $190? That's damn near retail plus tax and shipping.

My local Villa is doing guaranteed tickets this Sunday. They usually always do FCFS for NA1's.

Pre-order for $190? That's damn near retail plus tax and shipping.

My local Villa is doing guaranteed tickets this Sunday. They usually always do FCFS for NA1's.
Lucky you, I wish spots in SF/Bay Area were doing guaranteed tickets..

Back
Top Bottom