Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So I just got back from my local Villa in Allentown, PA.  Waited for 10 hours at the store to be first in line for when they opened up at 11AM. Only to be told that they only got select sizes.  I go up to the clerk and tell him I want a ticket for a 10.5.  His response, "We don't have a 10.5."  I'm like what do you mean you don't have a 10.5"  He said we only got select sizes.  I say how about a size 10.  He says nope. Didn't get that size either.  Walked out with nothing.  Better believe I'll be in contact with corporate about crooked Villa.  Some messed up  S***!!!

Sorry to hear that, but if I wait 10 hours for a GUARANTEED pair then I'm leaving with SOMETHING.

You should have just taken a size and either sold and got your size or swapped with someone

Bravo to the dude that didn't want to be that guy. But it wasn't smart.

But what you did was very nice.

No problem.

A little effort from other NT'ers from Nor Cal will go a long way.

Dont be that shady sandbagging NT'er from norcal who dont want to share. Plenty of them in this forum. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Hahaha I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll be out grabbing codes and tickets tomorrow. I will post mission and market street in the afternoon if it's not posted.

For the cats that can't get their true size, you can size down by a .5 & still be good because the leather at toe box is so soft, so it will stretch alil

Last edited:
Local Villa is doing FCFS saturday surprisingly

Cherry Hill HoH is doing FCFS Saturday as well if anyone needed to know
I'm surprised cherry hill is doing fcfs. Multiple pairs are held there from what I've been told so I wouldn't even bother going

I hate corruption.  In any way, shape, or form.  I was born and raised in Southern Cali, but I spent a good amount of time in the Philippines, where corruption runs deep in their politics, police, businesses...

One thing i noticed though is that the sneaker community in the Philippines is a really tight knit group.  Helping each other out with releases, civil and organized camp-outs (they still do the 'write your name on a list, and then come back in order at release time), no fights, no dogging on people wearing fakes... oh and raffles, when done, are held and performed IN PERSON.  They help each other out because we all share the same passion about sneakers, and that is something I miss from the golden age of sneakers: helping out others.

This is one of many reasons why I do what I do. If you've seen me in previous release threads, then you know what i'm referring to.  

However, I've been receiving some DM hate on posting things on public forum.  That lurkers, or inactive members, will benefit with the information found on here.  Well, I can guarantee you that NT is not the only place on the INTERNET where such information can be found.  If lurkers want to use our information, then good for them because they will have a shot in winning a pair of sneakers for themselves. If people from out of state enter and win, good for them too because the people who take the time and wait for unclaimed pairs will have a chance to buy at 1pm.

The whole point is to HELP OTHERS.  If my actions in trying to help others is making it harder for someone else, then I apologize in advance because that is not my intention. The people who are hating on those who are trying to help others should flip their role and try contributing and lending out a helping hand once in a while.  Shoe karma is a strong force.

I'm sorry for the long post.  I'm heading out for church now to give thanks for my blessings.

Be back later with the list.

RANT OVER.

Last edited:
No problem.

A little effort from other NT'ers from Nor Cal will go a long way.

Dont be that shady sandbagging NT'er from norcal who dont want to share. Plenty of them in this forum. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hahaha I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll be out grabbing codes and tickets tomorrow. I will post mission and market street in the afternoon if it's not posted.
NORCAL folks unite! Lol. Let's help each other out to sho. We always the region wit hardly any code help.

I'm surprised cherry hill is doing fcfs. Multiple pairs are held there from what I've been told so I wouldn't even bother going
Yeah same here, I'm not going. I'm sticking to doing my rounds for the stores around me and gonna cook up online

I hate corruption.  In any way, shape, or form.  I was born and raised in Southern Cali, but I spent a good amount of time in the Philippines, where corruption runs deep in their politics, police, businesses...

One thing i noticed though is that the sneaker community in the Philippines is a really tight knit group.  Helping each other out with releases, civil and organized camp-outs (they still do the 'write your name on a list, and then come back in order at release time), no fights, no dogging on people wearing fakes... oh and raffles, when done, are held and performed IN PERSON.  They help each other out because we all share the same passion about sneakers, and that is something I miss from the golden age of sneakers: helping out others.

This is one of many reasons why I do what I do. If you've seen me in previous release threads, then you know what i'm referring to.  

However, I've been receiving some DM hate on posting things on public forum.  That lurkers, or inactive members, will benefit with the information found on here.  Well, I can guarantee you that NT is not the only place on the INTERNET where such information can be found.  If lurkers want to use our information, then good for them because they will have a shot in winning a pair of sneakers for themselves. If people from out of state enter and win, good for them too because the people who take the time and wait for unclaimed pairs will have a chance to buy at 1pm.

The whole point is to HELP OTHERS.  If my actions in trying to help others is making it harder for someone else, then I apologize in advance because that is not my intention. The people who are hating on those who are trying to help others should flip their role and try contributing and lending out a helping hand once in a while.  Shoe karma is a strong force.

I'm sorry for the long post.  I'm heading out for church now to give thanks for my blessings.

Be back later with the list.

RANT OVER.

everyone with a pending purchase plan is stressing..lol..i'd advise all the NTers to work together to help one another. there's strength in numbers

This this this this, and i dont see much team work.......

yo cheddaman open moufs get fed

holla @ us

repped for any Sheikhs codes, I'll post the ones for Southland and Bayfair when I get them if it's not posted yet

Back
Top Bottom