Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What was the price before? $250 or $300?

So they refunded the $250, and now are using amazon and $300?

I wonder how much amazing uses to process payments.

It was $240 shipped. In an email sent to a member here, I think they mentioned that Amazon charges less to process payments.

Last edited:
@gil23. Sounds like you and your fam will be @ a Buffett. Sherman Sherman Sherman. All seriousness sounds like you have put in work or have a trick up your sleeve.

no tricks just alot of work fam...i havent put this much work since black red 1. i was able to eat very well thn,if i can eat half as good this time im fine with it.

no tricks just alot of work fam...i havent put this much work since black red 1. i was able to eat very well thn,if i can eat half as good this time im fine with it.
I respect that. I did the same for yesterday. Unable to put the same effort due to my location but I will try and call in a favor and have someone enter in their area. Not looking great but you never know come sat. You seem to be a glass is half full kind of guy.

I respect that. I did the same for yesterday. Unable to put the same effort due to my location but I will try and call in a favor and have someone enter in their area. Not looking great but you never know come sat. You seem to be a glass is half full kind of guy.

hopefully we all eat and flourish, and yeah i have to stay positive otherwise ill go crazy man :lol:

where you stay at?

Last edited:
Great attitude and dedication. Usually I'm covered provided I have an avenue/ outlet to scoop them from. Back and forth b/w Panama City and pensacola fl. Debating if I can get off to attempt a raffle in tally. As I mentioned was going to have my boy in west palm beach hit their HOH up but as the saying goes if you want something right you have to do it yourself.

How good is KixSquare with fulfilling pre-orders? My cuz pre-ordered earlier this month and is stressing. :rofl:
In terms of pre-orders I only mess with kix square and midwestkicks. Both are legit everytime. Scared to try out other big time sites as I have heard they mix in fakes every so often.... Be safe this weekend NT!

I myself wouldn't pre order but good luck to those that did copping my way won't be to bad no hype in my area. Good luck to everybody coppin

you waited all that time and walked out with absolutely nothing???? :stoneface:
Same thing happened to me a lil at my local villa was 7th in line n had scarce sizes n my size was already gone by the time it was my turn ended up gettin a 10.5 smh

i wish nike towns will do FCFS would have another pair on lock. cant be on grounds till 5 and they are strict about it around here 
surprised niketown (NYC) has been doing FCFS....with the new Brooklyn 'community store' location opening on 5/28 don't know if this will upset the big apple's nike apple cart.

In terms of pre-orders I only mess with kix square and midwestkicks. Both are legit everytime. Scared to try out other big time sites as I have heard they mix in fakes every so often.... Be safe this weekend NT!

Thanks for the info.

Just added West Valley Fair Mall

NorCal
Antioch / Summersville Towne Center
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall
Concord / Sunvalley Mall
Fairfield / Solano Mall
Hayward / Southland Mall
Newark / Newpark Mall
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)
Roseville / Galleria at Roseville
Sacramento / Arden Fair
Sacramento / Florin Mall
Sacramento / K Street
San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan – 4a3a72839a
San Francisco / SF Flagship
San Jose / Eastridge Mall
San Leandro Bay / Fair Mall
San Rafael / Northgate Mall
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 37Cab2147A
Stockton / Sherwood Mall - ef930fc52a
Tracy West Valley Mall

When does Nike LA and SM usually do raffles? Thursday right? Or is it Tuesdays

How many [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji] are people getting at their local stores? Could it be safe to say it's about 50 to 75k made? Or less?

Last edited:
Just Added - Modesto Vintage Faire Mall - d2987044e8

NorCal
Antioch / Summersville Towne Center
Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall
Concord / Sunvalley Mall
Fairfield / Solano Mall
Hayward / Southland Mall
Newark / Newpark Mall
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)
Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)
Roseville / Galleria at Roseville