Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Between the black toes, Blk &Red 1s and the black an white 1s that just released,what has the best quality. I have shadows,black toes,bred 1s just wanted to know the difference, In qt I Hear a lot about the black an white version. Wanted a comparison

Black/Whts have better quality then all the NA 1's. Black Toes use synthetics making the shoe stiff, and the Blk/Reds dont use the softest leather.

Damn it seem those black an white 1s are really impressive,wish I didn't pass,but thanks NT fam.. Apprecite the feed back, now to find a pair for a reasonable price.

Damn it seem those black an white 1s are really impressive,wish I didn't pass,but thanks NT fam.. Apprecite the feed back, now to find a pair for a reasonable price.

Why didn't you get them when they dropped? It doesn't seem like you wanted them. Now you want them because of the quality? Do you like the way they look?

Last edited:
Why didn't you get them when they dropped? It doesn't seem like you wanted them. Now you want them because of the quality? Do you like the way they look?
He probably had other priorities going on in his life during that release.  That release took place at the beginning of the holiday season.

If these are anything like frags, im in for a couple though never a big fan of the cw. That kind of quality is hard to pass.
If you arent a fan then dont get them simple as that :lol:

All I'm asking for is least one pair, some people get multiples, don't blame them but save a 12 for me and gmoney, no comments please man
Bro, IM GETTING U A PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR FREE NOW CUZ U DON'T WANNA PAY RETAIL

laugh.gif
 they look like it came straight out of '94

He probably had other priorities going on in his life during that release.  That release took place at the beginning of the holiday season.
exactly! other priorities at the time, And they looked similiar to black toes and shadows qt which i already have , the only reason I was willing to buy would be an upgrade in qt, I love 1s but why keep spending money on not so good qt, but to hear the comfort level an qt out weights most the other, I would like to find a pair eventually, no stress.. I always come across deals for kicks or trades. I stopped spending money on sneakers just because something look good,qt matters imo,especilly with price increase.

If I strike out for retail, then I will have to pay resell prices. I really want these to complete my 1s collection.

If I strike out for retail, then I will have to pay resell prices. I really want these to complete my 1s collection.
You guys want to complain when Nike and JB raise their prices again, then blame this guy.  Keep paying resell, cause you know JB is counting how much money they are losing to the market, and keep watching prices climb.

But its all JB's fault right

You guys want to complain when Nike and JB raise their prices again, then blame this guy.  Keep paying resell, cause you know JB is counting how much money they are losing to the market, and keep watching prices climb.

But its all JB's fault right

View media item 1358552
how can you blame him when people are copping multiple to resell? and don't say there's lots of pairs being made and if you really want them you can get them because we all live in different areas where the demographics are different. I had to resort to resell prices many times because where i live, just about everyone buys shoes and more than half of them buy to resell

the resellers will always be the number one to blame

Last edited:
how can you blame him when people are copping multiple to resell? and don't say there's lots of pairs being made and if you really want them you can get them because we all live in different areas where the demographics are different. I had to resort to resell prices many times because where i live, just about everyone buys shoes and more than half of them buy to resell

the resellers will always be the number one to blame
First of all, like your screen name paying tribute to the '91 album; second you're right but we know the inevitable is going to happen, I for one have been saving my money for these in a Pikachu piggy bank a received in November and am getting to a good mark.  I wish people will be able to get these without paying the outrageous resale prices that are sure to come, i.e. the frags which was original $180 if I might add, I remember as a kid you could walk in the store and try on Jordans and I'm only 19.  I just hope I have a fighting chance getting and good luck to you also.

Back
Top Bottom