Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
has anyone had success with these expensive $100+  bots? thinking of buying one if it can gaurentee multiple pairs.. looking at their twitter pages it looks like some people are copping 5+ pairs of bred 11 lows.

what!!!!!!?? wow

Thanks again for the info bro!

When I hit the FinishLine in Aurora this morning, that's what I was told. But the manager used "quick strike " and wouldn't give me how many FSRs . Guess that's part "of the power " the employees think they have.

Traveled about 220 miles round trip hitting up the spots throughout the metro area. I'm sure I won't get a call but who knows!

Hope you get your pair(s)

Thanks again for the info bro!

When I hit the FinishLine in Aurora this morning, that's what I was told. But the manager used "quick strike " and wouldn't give me how many FSRs . Guess that's part "of the power " the employees think they have.

Traveled about 220 miles round trip hitting up the spots throughout the metro area. I'm sure I won't get a call but who knows!

Hope you get your pair(s)
nice. what size are you? i got 4 tickets today but I think my roomate is gonna hit all the same spots for me tomorrow. what spots should i hit up besides broomfield?

Last edited:
I'll consider myself blessed to have both considering I live in resell city (Tampa)
How are you guys doing this release? fcfs? 

WALKING in a Foot Locker that isn't doing a Raffle, and watch the expression on the Employee's Face when you ask them if they're doing one!

mad.gif
 .... NO 1's here bro!

They're Mad that their store isn't getting them!
laugh.gif

LOL I got that vibe from the first store I entered. 

QFT.

"Maaaan I WISH we were getting them...!"

Got that line from them every time.
Got that from the rest. 

Last edited:
nice. what size are you? i got 4 tickets today but I think my roomate is gonna hit all the same spots for me tomorrow. what spots should i hit up besides broomfield?

12.... I hit the 3 in Aurora, Broomfield , and the HOH at Park Meadows. I asked the other stores and no dice.

Any finishline stores in the Chicago area getting these? Trying to plan my driving route for tomorrow

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
It is very odd that ISS has not dropped these yet. I thought they would of dropped them around a week ago. The Jordan 1 Black/Red release when they first went on ISS where $450 I believe. I think ISS will sell these for $350 - $400 as they know they will sell

It is very odd that ISS has not dropped these yet. I thought they would of dropped them around a week ago. The Jordan 1 Black/Red release when they first went on ISS where $450 I believe. I think ISS will sell these for $350 - $400 as they know they will sell

Holding out trying to make top $$$$$

WALKING in a Foot Locker that isn't doing a Raffle, and watch the expression on the Employee's Face when you ask them if they're doing one!

>:  .... NO 1's here bro!

They're Mad that their store isn't getting them! :lol:  

That was probably one of the highlights of making my rounds through the Bay Area raffles.

Runner up has to be some ratchet chicks asking what we were raffling for:
Employee: "The Retro 1's"
Girls: "Ewww nah **** them weak joints. I need them 11s"

^i wish I was lying lol

has anyone had success with these expensive $100+  bots? thinking of buying one if it can gaurentee multiple pairs.. looking at their twitter pages it looks like some people are copping 5+ pairs of bred 11 lows.

Just shoes bro. Please don't go drop a 100 bucks to "secure" some damn shoes. Could just pay the extra price or the good ol miss out and move on never fails me

Back
Top Bottom