Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I know we are not supposed to post live links but this is SCAM ALERT..!!!

Dude is actually trying to sell his 2013 Jordan 1 pairs as the 2015 ones.

1.Check the picture
2.The description or the name DOES NOT STATE 2015 or something else
3.In the description he adds that : - Nike air branding (But doesnt say nike air on the tongue check it out)

and A.....JUMPMAN ON THE HEEL .

Dont even know how to shake my head that hard .

Watch out NT fam 5 people have already ordered...

Dont even know if I can report him ...and for what reason .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guaranteed-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1e9f09b088
You can flag/report the listing on eBay

what happened to the good ole days of smashing an ugly FTL employee for kicks?

Any of you L.A. NTers hip to the manager getting caught smashing an employee at Fox Hills like in 2003-04. Its when you could sneak in wearing a ref jersey.

A few of us lined up to them coming out the stock room butt *** naked, lol.

For you older heads...you guys ever mess with a Tania at the FA at Baldwin Hills. Use to give you discount for eating her out.

Dudes ate the box for just a discount? Man. Nothing more pokezach than that.

The FNL and FA in Greenwood are also getting them. You got someone on the inside? How many pairs they getting?
Haha. Yeah I do. I don't know if I want to hit him up after last weekends release tho. Long story. Man if that many places are actually gonna have them here, I'm def not dropping this $290 presell fee

Well 23 entries with the wife included, I leave it in the shoe gods hands [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Roosevelt field hows the situation?

raffles, fcfs?

nikestore
dsg
ftl
fnl

thinking about this tue-fri

Normally they do raffles. But with the Nike Store, it could be first come, first serve. Try to call them or check their twitter. I do not belive that DSG will be getting them because it is not a normal general release (but check them out just in case). If they do get them, it would probably be first come, first serve. Raffles should be starting today.

Don't forget about footaction. I heard last week that they are doing raffles today and finishline usually do raffels on Wednesday.

checked today 5/2/6/15

• Both Queens Center and Roosevelt Field's FNL are NOT getting these

• raffles at queens center for HOH

• nikestore is RAFFLES All day thursday at Roosevelt

got my raffles at hoh

I know we are not supposed to post live links but this is SCAM ALERT..!!!

Dude is actually trying to sell his 2013 Jordan 1 pairs as the 2015 ones.

1.Check the picture
2.The description or the name DOES NOT STATE 2015 or something else
3.In the description he adds that : - Nike air branding (But doesnt say nike air on the tongue check it out)

and A.....JUMPMAN ON THE HEEL .

Dont even know how to shake my head that hard .

Watch out NT fam 5 people have already ordered...

Dont even know if I can report him ...and for what reason .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guaranteed-...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1e9f09b088
It's just a pre-order, he probably doesn't even have the shoes. He is just a noob reseller and is using a pic of the 2013 because he can't tell the difference between them and the 2015.

Got the 94s not sure if these are a must cop or if quality is like 2013 1s or is quality like the B/W and frags

Anyone can confirm the quality on these

It's just a pre-order, he probably doesn't even have the shoes. He is just a noob reseller and is using a pic of the 2013 because he can't tell the difference between them and the 2015.

Highly doubt it .All details I described show that he is VERY CAREFUL on what he describes .

I can;t get over the eating the box comment a while ago. Was that 5 minutes of eating box, or 15? Very important. Neither is good but I'd like to think dudes only did it for 5 minutes or less to get that discount.

Man. I can;t believe that. I wouldn't have done that as a 17 year old.

I can;t get over the eating the box comment a while ago. Was that 5 minutes of eating box, or 15? Very important. Neither is good but I'd like to think dudes only did it for 5 minutes or less to get that discount.

LMFAO!

we need an example of said girl ASAP

a lot of these pre-order sites only have as small as 4y. Did they not make 3.5y?

Gotta bite the bullet and get the little man a pair. But he already has shadows and breds in a 4y. No sense in him having all 3 at the same size. Their fit grow so fast.

Can someone confirm they are making 3.5y? Thanks

we need an example of said girl ASAP

Yes, thats important too. I'm trying to find reasons to respect the dudes that participated in that.

It takes a really special girl to eat that box and not get anything more than a employee discount.

We talking about employee discount? 30%? so $40-$45 tops? Damn.

Back
Top Bottom