Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
It really depends on the location and the release. I've personally seen people line up right when the mall is about to close. I've also seen pics of people/ghost chairs lined up days before a release.
if I see ghost chairs im throwing them ***** awayand saying fuxk yall

Those who have pre ordered before - what are the chances of the pre order pulling through?  Is it almost close to guaranteed or more like 50/50?

Didn't make it to fnl...what sz are u? Made it to footaction tho
i'm size 9 - 9.5. i never get calls from footaction. So rigged, even super GR i dont get call smh. Congrats bruh L1C4 aint going lie i'm bit jealous. hopefully they're still making calls *please baby jesus*

come on bro be real

Honestly man, it's hard to say. It used to be that when everything was FCFS dudes would line up Thursday afternoon/evening, sometimes earlier. It depends on how much hype is in your area and it depends if they even allow camping. Most malls and shopping complexes will not allow it and you'll end up trying to duck the security guards all night. So there's your real answer, depends.

i'm size 9 - 9.5. i never get calls from footaction. So rigged, even super GR i dont get call smh. Congrats bruh L1C4 aint going lie i'm bit jealous. hopefully they're still making calls *please baby jesus*

Im a 10.5-11 i get calls from FA time to time..last win was the Barcelona Days at J mall and the Pre Grapes at Southland Terrace.I told Southland Terrace I need these he said he'll try to lookout for me lol..appreciate it hope something comes threw for u

I think the codes are done for Cali.  Haven't seen anything new all day.  If anything changes, well, it changes.

Thanks again for all those who posted/shared/contributed.  Hoping for positive sneaker karma for everyone.

Any shieks code for Houston area? Had to work and couldn't drive around town, especially worth the weather. Pm

Im a 10.5-11 i get calls from FA time to time..last win was the Barcelona Days at J mall and the Pre Grapes at Southland Terrace.I told Southland Terrace I need these he said he'll try to lookout for me lol..appreciate it hope something comes threw for u
so HoH called at 8:10 tonight that hella late. i'm just surprised cuz they was still taking raffles and one of my friend is really good friend with both the managers. idk pouring the salt lol 

this threa dna release is just terrible

im honestly sick to my stomach and having so much money tied into crap and lies :lol:

over or under this thread 450+ pages before relase day?

Hm... I might have to take the over... Begrudgingly. But once **** hits the fan from people not getting calls to people who do... This thread will turn into a madhouse.

Could be wrong. Thread might not hit 450+ til the euro drops and people really start panicking. I'm trying to just zone everything out until Thursday but can't help but keep up with this

Last edited:
i have three fcfs options and im still undecided about where im taking my campout talents

so HoH called at 8:10 tonight that hella late. i'm just surprised cuz they was still taking raffles and one of my friend is really good friend with both the managers. idk pouring the salt lol 
I got 1 raffle ticket for FNL at J-mall. Hoping it comes through but I have a bad feeling about it. If I didn't have to work on Saturday I would have went all over the city for tickets.

Back
Top Bottom