Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So what does Kanye have to do with these? Did he wear these or something?

I like Kanye & everything but he only seems to be that "influential" to the sheep. I think 1s will always be popular to long time Jordan fans. Some CW are just more popular than others, but I don't see how Kanye did anything. :nerd:

Last edited:

Comparison shots from http://www.dunksrnice.net/

17959943858_6bc0cd5a68_b.jpg

All pics from http://www.dunksrnice.net/
rep, thanks. 

I don't even remember the PI getting the Black/Reds or the Royals.  I remember the Shadows and Black Toes releases there (Shadows sat for a weekend at Nike Park at the Fort; and I was at the Black Toe release at Titan)...

OR I just wasn't aware of the Black/Red and Royals since I was so consumed with life there... 

Hope things work out for you, Pare!
Oh yeah they did release in PI the royals was easy cop there because all the hype is in jokers 3 and the breds was easy cop too at titan they have sure pair as long as you buy another pair before release got my royal and breds from them

Everybody here because Kanye.

Not those who were around when the OG AJ 1's were being sold for $19.99 at Big 5's in 1987, or remember the 94 Retro's sitting on clearence shelves or even how you could pre-order 2001 retros on Eastbay over the phone. Kanye had nothing to do with any of that and not a lot to do with some of us wanting a historic Jordan worn by the man himself.

Last edited:
Got to my local HOH at 10am Tuesday morning... Tons of people were signing up still. I can only imagine how the line was Monday, when most people were off.

Dont understand why Nike and JB continues to make high sought after colorways like this limited... Why make them limited? Specially an iconic number and colorway like the Chicago 1s... But produce super GR amount for colorways like PB3, Nvy Blue 5s, BoB 10s....

Last edited:
Don't really want to see pictures of these anymore. It was cool seeing pictures leading up to a Saturday when all you had to do was count down the days until they were on your feet.

Now it's a headache and a tease.

Got to my local HOH at 10am Tuesday morning... Tons of people were signing up still. I can only imagine how the line was Monday, when most people were off.

Dont understand why Nike and JB continues to make high sought after colorways like this limited... Why make them limited? Specially an iconic number and colorway like the Chicago 1s... But produce super GR amount for colorways like PB3, Nvy Blue 5s, BoB 10s....
you really have no idea?

They make them limited so that people that miss out on these want to buy another Jordan Retro. If there was too many Jordan shoes produced and they sat in stores less people would want them. People want what other people can't have easily.

I however wish all Jordan Retroes sat in stores and were easy to cop and I could try them on before I purchased them.

10 - 15 years ago I could go to Nike outlets and they had many retroes for sale. This is very rare now.

Last edited:
Yep correct teams. 2k15 on ps4

Dang, I cant believe I got that right on 1st shot! :lol:

Cool image. I haven't had a game console in years but if they're making all these old teams availble with the latest graphics. ... :nthat:
Might have to get one for the hek of it just to use the old squads

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom