Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Only got 1 raffle ticket from HOH fairview heights IL and guess what just got the call that I won my size 11. I was thinking i would have to be copping online. Only 2 stores in my area got these.
Nice work, congrats. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

what in Gods name is going on in here?

I'm to the point where i dont even care anymore. If all 4 pre-orders fail, so be it. This is ******ed. I at least home the pair i copped for a client comes through.

In for the lulz now.

And whose in glassankles picture? Why is nobody talking about her?

And I'm still waiting for a picture of the girl who made people perform for discount back in the day.
was gonna ask the same thing, almost forgot what thread this was 

I entered one raffle lol doubt i'll get it

All these raffle tickets and I'm still anxious about just pulling one pair... It's that ugly out here for these. Have two more raffles to enter but gdamn this week is gonna be long
you a size 11?
nerd.gif

Even with the 16 spots I have left I'm still nervous reality setting in I could be paying a reseller for pair number 2

ok, so out of the 3 connects i spoke of, looks like only 2 will be coming thru. so as of now looks like 2 pairs on lock. yesterday i went ahead and made my rounds all across the city and several counties stacking raffle tix. i got like 11 or 12. i'm still feeling confident that i'll be feeling stuffed from too much pizza come saturday. fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom