Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

hopefully i get a call only entered 2 raffles which was stupid but we will see

Im not hearing any calls on twitter or here so maybe they are doing them tomorrow  for FTL companies
I had a number show up from Griffin GA around 3pm today, I missed the call since I was at work but I dunno if it was from FTL at Southlake since they have a 678' number. They couldve called from a personal cell number. Anyone know if that usually happens with call backs?

Htown here still waiting. .. (hoh north... look lke footaction north is done...) since sme1 said they gt a call

I got 3 hours to get from Penn Station NYC to NT then to Mercer from 9am to 12noon does anyone know if its possible even when taking into account wait time for the tix. Using the subway?
NT is all day and Mercer is 11-5, what would you be doing at 9am?

AirSakuragi's Guide to Posting a .GIF on NikeTalk

Step 1. Click Picture Icon (Box with Mountains and Sun)

Step 2. Click Upload

Step 3. Upload desired .GIF (Make sure it doesn't exceed 2.5 mb)

Step 4. Wait till it uploads

Step 5. Press Submit 

Is it the same on mobile. I still haven't figured it out yet either lol

Wait, will places really not leave a message if you're unable to answer your phone (except for JJ apparently)?

local hoh is getting 11 pairs total  
laugh.gif
sick.gif

AirSakuragi's Guide to Posting a .GIF on NikeTalk

Step 1. Click Picture Icon (Box with Mountains and Sun)

Step 2. Click Upload

Step 3. Upload desired .GIF (Make sure it doesn't exceed 2.5 mb)

Step 4. Wait till it uploads

Step 5. Press Submit 

well hot damn. My first GIF posted ever. Took me my 4998 post to finally get it.

Next up, how to put a picture as my avatar?

NT is all day and Mercer is 11-5, what would you be doing at 9am?
I think NT opens at 10am so I got from 9am till 10am to get tix from NT then I would need to get from NT to Mercer by 11am but I need to get to Penn Station by 12noon. If the line at Mercer is not long is this possible or should I just skip Mercer? thanx in advance

Wait, will places really not leave a message if you're unable to answer your phone (except for JJ apparently)?

her phone never rang it just showed up as jimmy jazz on the google voice app and we read the voicemail that said to call back....weird

By the time you get to 21M the line will wrap around the block. :lol:

Hit NTNY first then RF then 21M

That's like how when my boy and I were waiting another dude came up a little bit after us so he was further back. I guess he was a negative nancy and saw the glass as being half empty. Dude panicked or something and just bounced. Half the people in line weren't even there for the royals.

Both of us got our pair easily. I didn't even tell dude that if he waited he would have gotten them, because I didn't want him to feel worse. He tried to make himself feel better by getting the UNC's with the jumpman.

:lol: same thing here. I "camped". So we got there at 4 am. And we were maybe 5 and 6 in line. Out of the 10 people there, I think 8 wanted Royals.

So the line gets about maybe 350-400 deep. And close to the mall opening my guy pulls up and I'm dying laughing like no way in hell youre getting Royals. All the kids were in line for Joker 3 and something else that dropped that day. Dude won. From 12 pairs.
:smokin

:lol: same thing here. I "camped". So we got there at 4 am. And we were maybe 5 and 6 in line. Out of the 10 people there, I think 8 wanted Royals.

So the line gets about maybe 350-400 deep. And close to the mall opening my guy pulls up and I'm dying laughing like no way in hell youre getting Royals. All the kids were in line for Joker 3 and something else that dropped that day. Dude won. From 12 pairs.
:smokin

It was the Barkleyposites that dropped the same day as the Royals. Over at Shiekh in Richmond they did a FCFS and we all flourished even though we got there at 5am cause everyone there wanted the posites

That's how it goes though I mean DTLR was caught before doing shaft stuff and got their contract taken for about 5-8 months I believe I mean but hey it is what it is dude that works is there hates me because I smashed his chick a awhile back oh well

Easy to do it in iPhone. I use a website or bookmark gifs I see on here. Click the upload box and then paste the link where it say "enter image URL"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom