Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If PayPal is same billing/ shipping and email as another card you already used I'd be sketched not sure tho

If any does know input would be appreciated

Edit: ^^^nvrmd

Last edited:
Copped my first ATC ever. Hopefully it works out. 

For those using atc services, are you overnighting the shipping to avoid getting Meg'd or Duy'ed ?

I got my Columbia XI's this way, 2 pairs from NDC - one not logged in thru paypal, the other with my CC and my NDC account. Not saying it can't be caught, but it certainly worked for me.

same name on paypal and card?
Yup. It's also possible that with that release being right before Christmas and so many pairs made they just shipped orders as quickly as possible and didn't do any checking. I made sure I didn't order the second pair while logged into my NDC account and thought I'd take my chances. Let's be real here though, there's not going to be an opportunity to come back for pair 2 of these on NDC.

Copped my first ATC ever. Hopefully it works out. 

For those using atc services, are you overnighting the shipping to avoid getting Meg'd or Duy'ed ?
Meg/Duy intercepts packages, getting your order shipped out like that could be a warning sign if you're getting multiples

So many stores are doing FCFS in Indy.  Anyone have experience with releases here, as I am just visiting.  Thanks fam

Yup. It's also possible that with that release being right before Christmas and so many pairs made they just shipped orders as quickly as possible and didn't do any checking. I made sure I didn't order the second pair while logged into my NDC account and thought I'd take my chances. Let's be real here though, there's not going to be an opportunity to come back for pair 2 of these on NDC.

so green dot prepaid with a made up name the best route to go?

I'mma STILL get at least 1 pair, don't give a damn if these people at Shoe Palace call me or not (even though I hope they do) :lol:

so green dot prepaid with a made up name the best route to go?
I guess. You take the risk on the other side of things though, if the package is lost and you have to contact UPS or Nike you might play hell getting your shoes and/or money back using a fake name.

I guess. You take the risk on the other side of things though, if the package is lost and you have to contact UPS or Nike you might play hell getting your shoes and/or money back using a fake name.
ill would just use my sister name and send it to her town with a prepaid card

People in nike operations that are in charge of canceling multiple orders or suspected bot use

really ? Interesting...gotta be careful I guess I have bought 2 pairs a few times but with different cards, PayPal or family member cards

Back
Top Bottom