Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
im afraid of atc at the moment id be more than heated if i cop n order gets cancelled..... thats a worse feeling than stricking out on my own

Did anyone get a call for HOH memorial city yesterday? Their phone was busy all day yesterday

Raffles for FA and FTL locales was Monday and Tuesday. I had Fulton Mall HoH in Brooklyn and FA, FA on 125th Street, Kings Plaza's HoH/FA doing raffles. JimmyJazz on 125th and at Kings Plaza did a raffle today (Wednesday). Tomorrow you have the two Nike locations (RF in Queens and Niketown in midtown) confirmed to do raffles. The only boutique I found doing a raffle was ATMOS on 125th.
Appreciate that info Fam.

Damn Yall got me thinking what if my ticket got tossed in the trash (FA raffle) :\ .......**** :smh:

i always tell them to shake up the box if i feel like there's something fishy.

I dont trust them putting it on top of the pile, and tossing it.

These consignment shops with a mostly online presence make me weary outside of Rif and FC. It's all a hustle. Just stay away from the hustlers and you don't get burned. Get your kicks from retail channels and trusted secondary sources; that makes it almost impossible to get burned. Sometimes the thirst for the missed limited release makes dudes lose all common sense.

A lot of them actually do have physical stores, but they do it for a online presence. I know of several local places.

But yeah, it also allows people the ability to easily hustle dudes.

i always tell them to shake up the box if i feel like there's something fishy.

I dont trust them putting it on top of the pile, and tossing it.
I always think my ticket gets tossed before it even goes into the raffle box. I like it when they leave the box out in the open and you can clearly see them put it in or let you place the ticket in the box yourself. Most of the time I see the FTL employee take my ticket but doesnt even make a move toward the raffle box.

I went to HOH Northline n Willowbrook
N looked over Galleria
A lot of Footaction got these in Houston
And I did 5 shiek raffles
I did quite a bit of raffles and haven't received a call yet

I entered those as well.
Haven't heard anything yet either
[emoji]128336[/emoji]

I always think my ticket gets tossed before it even goes into the raffle box. I like it when they leave the box out in the open and you can clearly see them put it in or let you place the ticket in the box yourself. Most of the time I see the FTL employee take my ticket but doesnt even make a move toward the raffle box.

I just stare at them. They don't want to get called up. To not be so rude, I tell them I'm superstitious and have severe OCD, so if I don't see them shake it up, I'm going to obsess about it all night. They usually laugh and say no problem.

12 tickets and no call backs in Chicago...:x :lol:

Oh well, if it's meant to be online, I'll get a pair. If not, I won't miss it. That's the great part about missing other hyped releases, once you miss one that you thought you couldn't be without, other stuff is just whatever.

Either that or I'm old and washed. Yeah, it may be that. 8)

Oh well, if it's meant to be online, I'll get a pair. If not, I won't miss it. That's the great part about missing other hyped releases, once you miss one that you thought you couldn't be without, other stuff is just whatever.

That's how I feel. I'm done jumping through hoops to spend my money.

nah 
You might be short, man. Shoe City got their shipments late. Couldn't find any that where doing guaranteed for the Chicagos. Told me to call back Thursday mid-day.
nah iam cool on shoe city, and your right about the shipment.i just found it strange they normally do tickets and it was so dead this am.

I had the originals in 1985 when I was a sophomore in high school.  My mother threw them out sometime in the 1990's when I left them at her house after moving out.  So this was a very special release for me!  To say I was excited to get the call is a HUGE understatement!  By the way Baybrook Mall HOH is doing FCFS.  Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom