Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I guess i already strucked out on these... i havent preorder it or participate any raffles.. damn cannot imagine how its going to be online this SAT. if i cannot take a another L this season. i struck out 3 times. and my record for this season 1-1 ..

Damn man unless your online game is flawless.. How did you expected to win

Shouldn't compare a GR to these

These are gone quick on FNL.

Black and reds were gone in seconds

This

these newbies think folks don't feast off FNL before 10am. Trust.

They will be sold out by 10:15

And that's being generous

Last edited:
I guess i already strucked out on these... i havent preorder it or participate any raffles.. damn cannot imagine how its going to be online this SAT. if i cannot take a another L this season. i struck out 3 times. and my record for this season 1-1 ..

I hate to break it to you but it looks like 99% of people will strike out online. I would consider investing in a good ATC service or be prepared to pay resale if you really want this shoe... Team Manual (including myself) is going to be really screwed come Sat.

Last edited:
just left NTNY no lines what so ever. Copped the am90s and then entered the raffle. Took me 3 mins

FNL aint even gonna load for 98% of people and they are gonna be gone
FNL Home page loads (click)

wait 30 sec

Click on New Arrivals (click)

wait 30 sec

Click on Shoe (click)

wait 30 sec

select size and add to cart (click)

wait 30 sec

proceed to checkout cart (click)

wait 30 sec

Input CC info or (click) Paypal to checkout (click)

wait 30 sec

R YOU GETTING THE PICTURE! FNL 
mad.gif

what would you guys consider a good price for these on craigslist on the day of release? I'm hoping i can cop off someone if i strike out.

The scary thing is Footlocker /EB ect used to last for a while while people were checking out and clicking to add to cart but with two huge GR's the last 2 weeks have been selling out in record time.

Back
Top Bottom