Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Anybody have a feel for what resale is going to be I have not shot a retail.....my 2013's on ice but they just dont do it for me

How the hell do you miss a call???

I'm at a baseball game...my phone was charging in my backpack. It's also noisy here. I'M AN IDIOT.

It's not even that deep to be self-loathing over. If you strikeout, on to the next one. Who knows you might be able to find someone giving out a deal. I have ran across so many people on these FB groups the past couple weeks, liquidating their collections. Keep your head up!!

Last edited:
Shoe game is 95% resellers 5% collectors we all good in here.... Nobody should be worried.

Let's be thankful we don't have a hobby where people actually keep things that are released in limited amounts.

Houston heads I recall folks getting calls so far from the list as follows if its not listed there is still hope for tomorrow or pls correct it......

willowbrook hoh- First colony hoh- deerbrook hoh -
memorial city hoh-
+nw footaction and it was first colony fa not hoh...fc doesnt have a hoh...

waiting on galleria hoh, willowbrook fa, willowbrook sp, and sharpstown fa, 7 shiekh entries, plus my homegirl put me in for 3 on hers as well so 10...they didnt have a size 8 at 3 shiekh locations in houston, she put in 11.5 for me at those 3....hopefully i hit...i still stand a chance....also have a couple fcfs spots...baybrook hoh, etc...never lined up at baybrook so i doubt i go all the way out there...

seems like size 11.5 is hard as hell to come by....when i won the bred 11 lows at shiekh last week i saw the page of winners and they had like 10 size 11s and only 4 size 11.5s...

btw, i doubt we see a winner in this thread from hoh northline....i pass that place all the time when it's time to enter these raffles...that bald headed black dude that's a manager up there screams scam artist...

Last edited:
I thought you were in Spartanburg though
nerd.gif
. Or is that just for school?
School, now I transferring to Columbia; go gamecocks!

Houston heads I recall folks getting calls so far from the list as follows if its not listed there is still hope for tomorrow or pls correct it......

willowbrook hoh- First colony hoh- deerbrook hoh -
memorial city hoh-

add
Northwest FA
First Colony FA
Deerbrook FA

I dont understand how anyone wants pinnacles tho, yet they have a very premium price point cause of the material and small quantity i think?

Chicago baby

+nw footaction and it was first colony fa not hoh...fc doesnt have a hoh...
waiting on galleria hoh, willowbrook fa, willowbrook sp, and sharpstown fa, 7 shiekh entries, plus my homegirl put me in for 3 on hers as well so 10...they didnt have a size 8 at 3 shiekh locations in houston, she put in 11.5 for me at those 3....hopefully i hit...i still stand a chance....also have a couple fcfs spots...baybrook hoh, etc...never lined up at baybrook so i doubt i go all the way out there...

seems like size 11.5 is hard as hell to come by....when i won the bred 11 lows at shiekh last week i saw the page of winners and they had like 10 size 11s and only 4 size 11.5s...

btw, i doubt we see a winner in this thread from hoh northline....i pass that place all the time when it's time to enter these raffles...that bald headed black dude that's a manager up there screams scam artist...
Thx for the correction fellas GL

Back
Top Bottom