Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My mans is on suicide watch his girl found out he was cheating she tore up all his tickets and burned his ID and he won 3 pairs smh and she sherdded his wallet

:lol: burning his ID? The ticket thing is fine but burning my mans ID, wow and shredding his wallet? Really gotta watch who you date. There are more logical ways to react to that

My mans is on suicide watch his girl found out he was cheating she tore up all his tickets and burned his ID and he won 3 pairs smh and she sherdded his wallet

I'd get a new idea and start wylin out at every store if they complain about anything. That or tape the tickets
My dumb *** thought Id be able to swap DSMs for 2 pairs. :smh:
dsms fell horribly. A few weeks ago that would've been possible, now basically it's close to an even trade

My dumb *** thought Id be able to swap DSMs for 2 pairs.
mean.gif
Tbh, I don't care how limited those DSM's are, but I would never give a pair of chi's for them.
I'm one of the few who actually wants to keep my DSMs.... 

I just hope my ATC service comes through tomorrow morning....  

Last edited:
I'd get a new idea and start wylin out at every store if they complain about anything. That or tape the tickets
dsms fell horribly. A few weeks ago that would've been possible, now basically it's close to an even trade
I know. Id do an even at this point, but finding a local is impossible

lol this getting off topic but you can't scorn that man for making bad choices it happens nobody's perfect so just relax

I would Go get a new id and take them ripped up tickets up there and go get my shoes. That whole situation is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom