Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

that's every shoe they have lol

edit, I'm wrong, it's not
indifferent.gif
yeah its the first time I've seen this... 

It's clear what I meant. Its also clear some ppl in here have nothing better to do than pick apart sentences and not cop shoes.

It's clear you switch up your own argument. You talk about retros of all retros like NO other shoe before the AJ 1 is still worn today...lol..as far as this release goes, I will have mine guaranteed. Didn't realize you are that sensitive. :rolleyes

No call from HOH Galleria in Houston. I guess my only hope now is Sharpstown Footaction and 4 Shiekh raffles.

Last edited:
Snkr app because they still get pushed ahead of everyone else #onlyshot

Who told you that lie
Yeah, that's BS too. Dudes on here take a sample size of 20 people and determine that the website was a flop and the app has priority. It doesn't. It accesses the same servers, and when they suck like they did last Saturday you can see it in action. Took 4 hours or more on the app just like the site. And suddenly they were both cooking at the same time. Not a coincidence.

lol man this thread is flyinnnnnnnnnnng. Going to be over 450 pages by tomorrow morning. and 500+++ pages after 8AM.

I read somehwere that Cerritos made calls yesterday. But I hope they're continuing to make calls today. I am waiting on cerritos and Lakewood also

Welp online for me and if these go past 250-300 in the resell market hunting down ogs

for any one that misses out i have a link NOT MY  PAIRS! AN NOT MY  SALE! but my boy has 9-9.5 pm me  and i  will give you his info,he works with pay pal an  all pairs are retail pairs, that i know, hes asking under 3 at the moment, i see some ppl paying a pretty penny for these, an looks like it may get worst
mean.gif
just trying to help some save a few bucks. my apologies if this discussion is outta line in this thread,just wanna help out best i can.these prices are horrible.

Anyone get any calls from Culver City FTL or FA?

I called last night because I got a missed call and they said tomorrow... I don't believe them :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom