Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Would it make sense to customize a pair of Hawks in case these don't come through? It doesn't seem like THAT hard of a job..

That would be one of the last models of choose as a base. Find something with a red outsole and white tongue. Not to mention the raised "highlight reel" print...

01-MichaelJordan-02.gif

I provided reasoning for my response but you didnt? Lol

The packets are FAR less than 1mb but in my example I will say the packet is 1mb in size. If your speed is 40mbps then it takes .025 sec to send it out. If your speed is 400mbps it will take .0025 sec.

The guy with 400mbps is sending it .0225 sec faster, lol. In reality, it's even less because your packet is nowhere near 1mb.
I hear what you saying bro, I wish i could sit here and have a networking one to one tutorial but here.  

If you are in the profession you claimed you would know that theres many factors thats needed for packet throughput. 

You have things like Data quality ,  Latency,  and just plain ole connection.   Obviously not limited to those, 400 mbps is my data cap which is much larger that 40.  My asus router is set up to give my iMac priority of data which is called (QOS) quality of service, which means it directs most if not all of the "good" data to a specific port.  Which brings me to the DMZ host setting (which isn't tradition DMZ) basically allows me to assign my iMac, mac mini, xbox, anything in my eco system a port so I can control what device gets what.  Your network setup is super important, gotta make sure your son surfing on his iPad isn't dragging your network.

With all that said, yes 400 has a leg up on 40.  
happy.gif
 (although you may not agree)

I hope you get your pair bro, I gotta get back to work, ppl looking at me funny. 

Inglewood had queen st, and families near by so that makes sense.

Camped out at wss for the dmps and the florencias didn't bother us.

That would be one of the last models of choose as a base. Find something with a red outsole and white tongue. Not to mention the raised "highlight reel" print...

Not hard to dye and outsole, agree with you on the print tho. Not that I would, black/whites would make a good base. But why waste a pair of b/ws? Not gonna lie, painted a pair of lasers I got for cheap

Good point on the print.. Would the black tongue be that hard to paint over? Unfortunately, it's hard to find a AJ1 OG to customize into Chicagos... I don't want to customize mids because it's essentially a completely different silhouette. 

Not sure if you are trolling me or not lol.  But **** a lot of the styles from back then are coming and have come back around. 
Like what dude? I agree on the shoes and, to a lesser extent, jeans but what else? Nobody is wearing big, padded suits/sport coats with HUGE lapels lol

With all that said, yes 400 has a leg up on 40.  
happy.gif
 (although you may not agree)
I don't agree simply because of the mathematical equation I posted earlier. Sending/receiving packets 0.001 sec faster isnt going to likely make the difference between me getting a pair or not. I can easily make that up by clicking faster
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Inglewood had queen st, and families near by so that makes sense.

Camped out at wss for the dmps and the florencias didn't bother us.

Sneaker interest was dying in 2009. Reason why the Slauson spot stopped fcfs was cuz fools were pick pocketin fools up there.

Randomly took a stroll downtown BK, Fulton mall area ( Bunch of mom and pop stores where you can do everything from buy sneakers to getting a gold chain to getting tats and buying groceries) 

Many of them have the 1s but selling for $300+. Which is what I expected, just trying to save others the time of going there.

Back
Top Bottom