Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I thought I was gonna walk in and pick up no problem. I didn't even get tickets smh maybe the hype isn't as real around here I hope

Already a splash page on FNL 
sick.gif

grabbed a second pair of mirror foams today, hoping to try to swing a trade for the chicagos lol, I don't have a good feeling about them

I've gotten calls from NTNY as early as 1037am before.and as late as 730pm in da past. No call today yet tho. Has anybody got a call from NTNY today for a size 13?
I'm about to go to the Target in the mall, see if they'll price match Bloodbourne on Amazon for $40

Last edited:
I thought I was gonna walk in and pick up no problem. I didn't even get tickets smh maybe the hype isn't as real around here I hope

What exactly did you think you were gonna to "walk in" and "pick up" with NO problem??? These? (Chi 1s)?

Can't believe it. I entered only 3 raffles and won with Nike Roosevelt Field. Plus I already have one in hand, Sobe Soles shipped my other pair, plus waiting on 2 other preorders to come through (1 definitely guaranteed).

View media item 1555792

Stupid raffles...

Almost dropped my phone in a sink of running water... Hesitant to move around thanks to paranoia of going through an area without cell signal...Checking it every hour to make sure it's charged and has reception... 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom