Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Ok so let me get this right cause I am not really in the know on this due to being an old geezer.  For a raffle you go to the store get a ticket they throw said ticket into a bucket and randomly draw winners?  Then the winners are contacted by phone told that they won and when to come pick up their sneakers?  Meaning if you entered 20 raffles you physically went to 20 different stores???
That is correct sir, sad but true. More stores you enter in the greater your chances..
Yeah, you add about 1-2% to your overall odds with each additional store you visit after the first (assuming there's about 100 people in your size at each lotto and there's 2 pairs per size). So yeah... basically your odds suck and they suck ever so slightly less as you visit more stores :nerd:

As the years pass, a woman's hair will turn grey as her skin wrinkles and her mind slowly deteriorates.. Meanwhile, these Chicago's will age like fine wine and, if you are fortunate enough to live to a ripe old age, you can put your pair on your feet knowing, in your final moments on this lonely planet that, yes, on May 30, 2015-you in fact copped for retail... 

You must be a lonley person.

why you want a cheap hooker before you die b? no standards...
 #teambelowretail  ?  
laugh.gif

Yeah, you add about 1-2% to your overall odds with each additional store you visit after the first (assuming there's about 100 people in your size at each lotto and there's 2 pairs per size). So yeah... basically your odds suck and they suck ever so slightly less as you visit more stores :nerd:

And that's IF the raffle isn't rigged.

Zyzz I still don't know how you miss out on seemingly every opportunity every time a release comes around. I swear, all your posts I can recall involve taking L's. SobeSoles was posted on May 5 I believe. Had a good few hours to get in. Their pairs were $270 shipped, not $200 (that was their GS restock the other day). Still don't know how you missed it as a lot of NT got in on their presale.

Yeah, you add about 1-2% to your overall odds with each additional store you visit after the first (assuming there's about 100 people in your size at each lotto and there's 2 pairs per size). So yeah... basically your odds suck and they suck ever so slightly less as you visit more stores
nerd.gif
That is a lot of work!  Lol.  Last time I went to a store was for the Old Love New Love joints.  Been doing online ever since.  I usually can score my pair.  I did have to pay resell on the 88s though.

I didn't get any calls back on my 28 raffles that I entered, so I made small to medium sized cuts in my body. Once for everyticket!!!!!!

Last edited:
Take this to the customization thread or check the laser thread where there's detailed instructions on how to do this. Using a shoe with a yellow sole is a complete waste. There's no way to prevent that sole paint from chipping/peeling off revealing the yellow. You're wasting your time with that, regardless of the tongue.

THIS x2

you do know 19 year old girls are always 19 right brah? in my final moments i want to die with a hot 19 yr face on my crouch that i picked up for cheap on the vegas strip 
Even still, the alcohol and loose women will not cover the pain knowing you are truly lost... As you look out over the barren Nevada desert while the dry autumn wind blows, you think about the emptiness of your soul and start talking to yourself about how things could've been different. As you stand outside your cheap motel room and consider your meaningless life, you once again wish you could have felt the joy of a fresh pair of 2015 OG Nike Air Jordan I Chicago retros - for RETAIL.

Last edited:
That is a lot of work!  Lol.  Last time I went to a store was for the Old Love New Love joints.  Been doing online ever since.  I usually can score my pair.  I did have to pay resell on the 88s though.
Depends on how many spots you got, how many each mall has, how close you are. Wasn't too hard for me, but I've also quit going for in-store releases. A couple years ago a lot of places would do FCFS, FCFS for guaranteed tickets but then switch to a raffle or hand out tickets 2 hours early so you miss out, never answer their phones. Seems like the process is more standardized now, but I've hit on just about every release in the past 2 years that I wanted (and even got some luck with my Red October toilet score) online. This was just a special circumstance given the shoe and demand for it.

Zyzz I still don't know how you miss out on seemingly every opportunity every time a release comes around. I swear, all your posts I can recall involve taking L's. SobeSoles was posted on May 5 I believe. Had a good few hours to get in. Their pairs were $270 shipped, not $200 (that was their GS restock the other day). Still don't know how you missed it as a lot of NT got in on their presale.

I think at that time i wasnt willing to pay much

but constnatly missing out, false (lies) about these being not really limited really screwed things up

obviously i have the cash now to pay for em even tho i wasnt willing to pay a high price.

Back
Top Bottom