Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The folks mad at the ndc cancel wasn't even gonna score on there anyway 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Exactly which is why I'm happy they canceled it

Get mad all you want. I knew I had zero chance :lol:

Soooo.....did Nike jus cancel online or did it also stop its retailers from selling online as well I'm confused here lol....
NDC and by proxy SNKRS app release is cancelled ... non-Nike retailers are 'free' to do their online sales. BUT of course the Nike traffic has to flow somewhere ... which means it will make it difficult for the sites to do their sales -- and then there's the bots.

Literally moments after we all got the bots tweet, only maybe about  5 min or so, I got the call from my Nike Scottsdale.

I usually never enter raffles for my size there because I thought they were shady like both of my local HoH. 

This is aside from the fact that I never usually win anything... I'm glad I sold a few things to get these!

put in legwork then ended up getting called for a raffle with HOH

so gonna end up with 5 total.

this happened in about 45 mins...i was like damn im not gonna get any pairs

then a call came in mom and pop spots was 250 a pair so i grabbed 3 quick after an hr ride to the country.

Thats more than wishful thinking

And it will just allow resellers to break ndc in 3 months rather than tomorrow :lol:
Wishful thinking ..True, But you would rather have resellers sitting on 500,0000 pairs vs 50,000 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom