Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
gald I pick these for $350 today stress free tomorrow morning. I knew something was up when only 1 of my moms and pops store got them in .

bout to hit this fcfs spot...they say you cant line up until 130am though...ill be in the lot to make sure that holds true...

Just caught up on the last 32 pages of the thread. CRAZY...

1) Happy for those who ate from the Sheikh

2) Glad NDC pulled the launch. The ATCs had gotten to the point where dudes were selling multiple carts per drop. Not shoes, the carts. I mean, 3rd parties were selling the ability to purchase a company's product from the company's own website. That's a broken system.

3) Not sure how Nike can fix it, but I think they should do a straight pre-order. Just before the shoes go into production, they should open pre-orders with the option of in-store pickup at the nearest acct, or via mail if you live more than X miles from such an acct. Close the order window after a couple of days, and produce that #, plus a percentage more for in-store sales on a "launch date."

If not that, what about a swipe-based system online? Rather than clicking when the product page loads, you'd have to drag something with your finger/mouse to access the size selections. I'm no software/web dev, so would that work?

4) FNL or bust for me tomorrow. I live 40 miles from the nearest shop.

I entered 2 raffles and hadn't heard anything so to tell you the truth, I wasn't even trippin''. Didn't even have a thought to try and kop online. In fact, I spent the cash I had budgeted for these. Well what do you know, I just got a phone call and BAM, I'm going to be over budget! I really like raffle systems. For me it works because I won't deal w/ FCFS madness. It's win a raffle or forget about it. Takes the drama out of it. Probably the last Js I'm ever buying.
Good luck to those who are still looking.

More than a few of those 'heads' I recognize from earlier at Flight23 down the street ... so they eating well as I believe footlocker let's you cop multiples (GS and mens) along with the Flight23 pair(s).
Maybe the only reason Ill venture up there the multiples part when it's time to purchase. My stores down here you have to wait til after 3 before coming back for more.

That would be the best thing IMO.

If we would quit being so thirsty this wouldn't happen.

And you know the scary part?  A lot of NTers in here would pay nike $500 if they decided to become a reseller.

Bruh, I literally said the same exact thing and you big faced me.

Market Price on these bad boi have jumped to $1000, **** IS CRAY CRAY
giphy.gif

LMFAO HOLY **** MAN

So went filled out raffles downtown brooklyn, queens center mall and kings plaza on monday and tuesday.....not one call...wheres the love lol

Last edited:
I'd take that 40 mile drive and have pilot talk 3 bumping on repeat

Yeah, but I also forgot about the raffles this week, and I'm pretty sure it turned out only HOH got 'em and the manager there is sketchy as hell. Dude's like a Chappelle skit character.

I have confidence in FNL tomorrow. They've been excellent for me in the past (knock wood).

I heard Nike is gonna start to integrate a join date and rep count like NT. They will only sell to those who joined pre 2015 with a minimum of 1000 reps.

Lolllllllll

Yeah, but I also forgot about the raffles this week, and I'm pretty sure it turned out only HOH got 'em and the manager there is sketchy as hell. Dude's like a Chappelle skit character.

I have confidence in FNL tomorrow. They've been excellent for me in the past (knock wood).
Hope you have 2 stax on your card. Multiple transactions of death. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If I can't find pears for $300 then yall can keep these

Ain't no way in hell in paying $400

Just caught up on the last 32 pages of the thread. CRAZY...

The ATCs had gotten to the point where dudes were selling multiple carts per drop. Not shoes, the carts. I mean, 3rd parties were selling the ability to purchase a company's product from the company's own website. That's a broken system.

I agree
That said, this was the first time I tried with one of those services because I really wanted these and felt that was my best chance as I am working tomorrow and I wear an uncommon size.

I don't buy many sneakers anymore, especially not all these "limited" kobes lebrons foams etc every other week so I wish they decided to do something about these bots AFTER I got my 1s.

I heard Nike is gonna start to integrate a join date and rep count like NT. They will only sell to those who joined pre 2015 with a minimum of 1000 reps.

Lolllllllll

Man! We need that preorder for the big boys. Spend 1k get the benefits of preordering for a calendar year. Spend a 1k during benefit and get renewed at the end. I was thinking 2k but you pretty much be buying all 3 sigs plus jawdin retros. Hey now!

Last edited:
I guarantee Nike does an unannounced release of these like on a Sunday afternoon or something.  They're just gonna randomly post the link, which is what they should do.  

Back
Top Bottom