Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well fellas, my plug can't come thru on these I guess. 2 pairs refunded and cancelled. Not mad tho, happy I can still eat tomorrow. Gotta be grateful that I hit on some raffles.

Last edited:
Go to the one closest to you. I predict it will be a big waste of time no matter which Blends you go to. I'm guessing they'll have 4-6 pairs to "raffle" off.

No doubt, they only had like 8 pairs of Legend Blue 11's with the largest size a 12....waste of damn time, line was down the street too for the raffle tickets.

It was worthless, I can only imagine how worthless this release will be.

as expected
sick.gif
I seriously think they get one or two size run allocations from Nike and spread it out between their 4-5 stores.I have NEVER seen a full size run of any limited shoe. They post info on social media like "all" their locations are receiving the release. Then proceed to release them in scatter sizes. 
mean.gif

Anyone have an idea how 42st footlocker is looking. Don't mind camping since I know it's fcfs.
Or Anybody got a lowkey spot in brooklyn they wouldn't mind telling me about. I'm down to pay extra to a mom and pop shop.

wow just got home and 1000 plus posts guess that what happens when nike kills one of the most hyped releases of the year 

It will be interesting to see how many people will get hit with the, "We don't have you on our raffle list". I can see this happening at some spots tomorrow. Don't wait if you won, go when doors open.

I'm not about to go back to read all the pages...

My lightning just won game 7 and are going to the stanley cup finals :pimp:

That's what's up. Didn't know you're a hockey guy. Ben Bishop holding down my alma mater Umaine

Last edited:
No doubt, they only had like 8 pairs of Legend Blue 11's with the largest size a 12....waste of damn time, line was down the street too for the raffle tickets.

It was worthless, I can only imagine how worthless this release will be.
Eight pairs of the most produced Jordan Retro last year?  Now, that's funny. 
laugh.gif
  Which blends was this by the way?

Not one? Guess Charleston had other plans (resellers, "buddies", etc.)

Only have -100 of that

Thanks man, I appreciate it but I'm glad you were able to cook man.  Nope, the connect was suppose to come through with the call but...
Yep no problem, I missed your hairs by one size (only had an 11.) This one will be harder for sure, but one release the stars will align and i'll OOP ya!

Agreed, although SD and LA are supposed to get the 'Pinnacle' so that might throw off the scent....wonder if anyone will put in for that trash?

Nahh, at this point, pinnacles are the consolation prize between the two. Should have always been. Chicagos will always be more valuable than those pinnacles

It will be interesting to see how many people will get hit with the, "We don't have you on our raffle list". I can see this happening at some spots tomorrow. Don't wait if you won, go when doors open.

Thats always been my fear, especially with the ones where you get a ticket. The email raffles like Shiekhs feels more protected. The ones running a raffle can say what are you talking about, you didn't win. How do you prove it? Email is 100% confirmation

Resellers dream. All the power money and greed. [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] good lucks to all.

I don't know if anyone has been on finish line recently, but when I went to view info on the 1's, it sent me to a crow control page.... that's how hard these are going to be to get....
mean.gif

Thats always been my fear, especially with the ones where you get a ticket. The email raffles like Shiekhs feels more protected. The ones running a raffle can say what are you talking about, you didn't win. How do you prove it? Email is 100% confirmation

Very true

Back
Top Bottom