Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I hope you guys realize those are customs lol. Those and the Air Force 1s. Nike has no affiliation with the concept.

resellers
Oh
Lol have you ever bought an air Jordan 1 hi og? They're limited number always. Some may be easier to get than others but it's limited.
The Black and White 1s were not limited and since the these are part of the "remastered" series I'm sure these will not be; if they are limited so will be the Hares and Bordeaux which will most likely be not.

Oh
The Black and White 1s were not limited and since the these are part of the "remastered" series I'm sure these will not be; if they are limited so will be the Hares and Bordeaux which will most likely be not.
My dude, All high top 1s with Nike air on the tongue have been limited. They damn sure ain't GR so they must be limited.

Oh

ur logic makes no sense...

why are we still guessing about numbers on these? nobody on here knows for sure 

ur logic makes no sense...

why are we still guessing about numbers on these? nobody on here knows for sure 
CO-SIGN!!! The discussion is actually getting a little ridiculous now. Just because 1 sneaker sits for a day or two (and maybe a little longer), all of a sudden it's a huge GR. Distribution can if you a good indication. Maybe for some in bigger cities and high volume areas, it's harder to tell. But in smaller areas it's clear what's a huge GR and what's fairly limited

It's all about demand. Take the Laneys and Highlight Reels for instance. Sure, it didn't sell out quickly, but it was limited.

After "hating" on these earlier I have to admit the pics look good 
nerd.gif

Still, I´m not the biggest fan of the Chicagos since I have so many shoes in that cw, including black toes. Will be a gameday decision.

Hope the pairs that'll be dropping before the 30th will cover these up 
laugh.gif

Or, it would be better if there's a hyped shoe that will drop on the same day, ala Shadows

Last edited:
These won't be slept on by any means. These top 2 with air mags as most demanded shoe of the year besides Yeezy and Christmas 11s

These won't be slept on by any means. These top 2 with air mags as most demanded shoe of the year besides Yeezy and Christmas 11s
lol no

Those shoes and these are on different levels. And even if the chi 1's on the same level as those, it wouldn't be as high like Mags or Yeezys. Maybe higher than Royals, but lower than Mags.

Oh
The black and white ones WERE limited, just not too hyped...

Back
Top Bottom